227 - 228

After reaching home, Li Singtan coaxed Xie Ming to sleep.

Taking his phone out Li Singtan dialed Yutangs number.

" Yes Singtan." Yutang said.

Li Singtan remained silent for a while and said," Simon hacked Ming's phone."

" What?" Yutang shouted.

" Let's meet at retro bar. Call Mike as well." Li Singtan said before hanging up the call.

Looking at Xie Ming who was soundly sleeping on the bed, Li Singtan sighed.

Someone like Simon did not deserve his attention but since Simon was targeting someone who was very precious to him, Li Singtan had to do something.

Stroking Xie Ming's soft face, Li Singtan said," I won't let him hurt you."

Kissing her forehead, Li Singtan grabbed his coat and left.

....

Hospital.

After thinking for a while, Father Si decided to fill up the form.

" The operation will be held after two days at 11:40 am. But the patient has to be admitted tomorrow itself." The receptionist said.

Father Si nodded his head and left along with Clara.

Holding her father's sleeves Clara said," Dad I-"

" Don't say anything. We will talk after we go home." Father Si said.

Clara sighed and nodded her head.

.....

" I don't think so your Jason is going to come Anna." Mike said.

Ignoring him Anna kept on looking for Jason," Don't disturb me."

Mike chuckled and said," I'll drop you. Come with me."

Anna rolled her eyes and was about to walk out when Mike suddenly grabbed her waist and lifted her in his arms," Ahh Mike What are you doing? Let me down."

Mike shook his head and said," No I am going to drop you home today."

Hitting him on his chest, Anna said," Let me down Mike."

" Stop struggling otherwise I'll kiss you." Mike said.

" You-"

Mike chuckled and said," So you want me to kiss you?"

" When did I say that? And who wants your kiss." Anna said.

" I know you want it. Too bad that you decided to date that Jason. Anna I thought about it and even I feel that we aren't meant for each other. I am very complicated and I don't want you to deal with me again. So it's good that you already started dating. But we can remain friends right?" Mike said.

Anna widened her eyes in shock and said," What?"

" What happened?" Mike asked.

Anna shook her head and said," Umm nothing and ya we can remain friends."

Mike grinned and said," Let's go now."

Anna pursed her lips and nodded her head.

After dropping Anna, Mike drove straight towards Retro Bar where Singtan and Yutang were waiting for him.

....

Retro Bar.

When Mike entered the VIP room, Singtan and Yutang were talking to each other sipping wine.