317 -318

" Babe wait for me." Yufan shouted.

Stopping in front of Yufans car, Ling said," Give me the keys. I'll drive."

Yufan shook his head and said," No I will drive."

" Just give it to me." Ling said before snatching the keys from his hands.

" Sit inside." Ling said before hoping into the drivers seat.

After getting inside the car, Yufan fastened his seat belt and asked," You really don't want to stay for dinner?"

Ling frowned and asked," Why do you think I will regret it?"

Yufan shrugged hai shoulders and said," Well I just feel-"

Ling mocking laughed and said," You feel? Like seriously Yufan. What you think I am not serious about you? You think I don't love you enough?"

" Ling you know that is not what I meant." Yufan said.

" I don't care what you mean Yufan. Let me tell you one thing. I don't know about you but I will never regret giving you my first time even if you chose to leave me after that. If you don't wanna do it now then I am okay with it. But next time don't stop saying that you don't want to regret it. Now get out of the car." Ling said.

Yufan widened his eyes in shock and said," You can't kick me out of my car."

Ling smirked and asked," Uh huh you think I can't?" before opening the door and kicking him out side.

Before Yufan could do anything, Ling drove out of the compound in full speed.

Yufan scratched his forehead and murmured," What is wrong with her?"

....

Sebastian's apartment.

" Hey man you people came back so fast." Sebastian asked.

Yufan sighed and said," We did not go anywhere. I want you car keys. I will bring it back tomorrow."

Passing him the keys, Sebastian asked," What happened and where is Ling?"

" I don't know what happened. She kicked me out of my car and left alone." Yufan said.

Sebastian chuckled and said," Dude what did you do?"

After telling everything to Seb in brief, Yufan said," I don't know what happened."

Sebastian laughed and said," Man you first turned a woman on and then stopped doing things midway. Are you serious? No wonder she is so mad right now."

Yufan widened his eyes in shock and asked," You think she is angry because of that?"

" Yufan you either turn a woman on and then satisfy her or you don't turn her on at all." Sebastian said.

" But I thought she isn't ready." Yufan said.

Sebastian chuckled and said," What do you think she is? Thirteen? Dude she is a 21 year old woman." Sebastian said.

Yufan shook his head and said," She isn't 21 yet. Three months left."

Sebastian rolled his eyes and said," You are really something. No wonder Ling is and at you. You deserve it."

Yufan frowned and asked," What do I do now?"

" Do something. I mean take her for a romantic dinner or may be somewhere for a vacation. And next time you do things, do not stop. Oh and ya always carry condoms with you." Sebastian said.

" Do you think it's okay? I mean-"

" Dina and I had s.e.x when we were 19. And moreover you both are young and you both love each other so why are you holding back? I don't think that it's wrong. You also want it don't you?" Sebastian asked.