309 - 310

Without wasting even a second, Yufan pointed his gun towards George and shot him straight on his forehead.

When Yufan saw George's figure falling on the ground, he breathed and sigh of relief. Leaning against the wall, Yufan closed his eyes to control his overwhelming feelings.

" Yufan you are bleeding." A man said who had just entered the room.

" It's fine. Just take Seb to the hospital. I'll meet you there." Yufan said.

The man nodded his head. Gesturing few men to carry Sebastian out, the man left after patting Yufans shoulder.

Looking at George for sometime, Yufan placed his gun inside his pocket before staring at his hands.

He actually killed so many men in a single sitting but was feeling nothing. The farmhouse was now covered with human blood. But Yufan was feeling nothing.

A normal person like him should freak out after seeing all this but why wasn't he feeling anything?

The strong smell of gunpowder mixed with blood did not irritate him at all. Everything felt so familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time.

" Clean this mess." Yufan said before walking out of the farmhouse.

After reaching the hospital, the doctor told him that Sebastian had been shot twice. One on the shoulder while the other one on his left leg.

" Though he is out of danger, he is still weak. He has to rest for almost two months to recover completely." The doctor.

Yufan breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that Sebastian was alright.

Just then a nurse arrived and said," Sir you need to treat your wound too."

Yufan nodded his head and followed the nurse.

After sometime when Sebastian was shifted to the room, Yufan sat on the couch thinking about the series of events that had happened.

Next day when Yufan woke up, the doctors were running few test in Sebastian.

" Seb how are feeling?" Yufan asked.

Sebastian nodded his head and said," I am feeling quite better."

Yufan smiled and said," That's good to hear man."

Sebastian lowered his head and said," Yufan I-"

" Don't say anything. It wasn't your fault." Yufan said.

" Sorry did dragging you into this mess bro." Sebastian said.

Yufan smiled and said," We are friends okay. How could I just stand there and see you die? I had to do sometime. So what if I killed a dozen of men including your uncle? Big deal."

Sebastian burst into laughter and said," You sound like a real gangster bro. Oh by the way how is dad?"

Yufan froze when he heard Sebastian's question," Seb uncle Sil is no more."

Sebastian sighed and said," I should've guessed this already when uncle George came looking for me. That old man left me too just like my mom."

Patting his head, Yufan said," Don't worry I am here for you."

Just then a tiny figure entered the room and directly pounced into Sebastian embrace.

Sebastian widened his eyes in shock and said," Dina."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Dina said," Thank God you are safe. You scared the hell out of me. How did you get hurt so badly?"

" His car was hit by a truck." Yufan said.