399 - 400- 401

Hardware store

" Do you want a two inch tape or a three inch tape?" Beth asked.

Songpa who was busy staring at her, smiled and said," Both."

" Hmm." Beth said before placing both the tapes inside the basket.

" And do you want nails?" Beth asked.

" Yes."

" Hammer?"

" Yes."

" Rope?"

" Yes."

"Cutter?"

" Yes."

" Strawberries?"

" Yes."

" Ice cream?"

" Yes."

" Chocolate?"

"Yes."

" Do you hate me?"

" Yes."

Beth frowned and said," So you hate me?"

Songpa widened his eyes in shock and said," No no I don't hate you I like- I mean I- I don't hate you."

Beth frowned deeper and said," Songpa pay attention. You can't say yes to everything. Think carefully and tell me."

Songpa cleared his throat and said," Oh okay."

" So now tell me do you want ice cream?" Beth asked.

Songpa nodded his head and said," Yes umm I mean no. I mean how will we get ice cream in a hardware store?"

Beth chuckled and said," I was checking whether you are paying attention or not but it's good that you are. Now let's continue."

.....

Zhang Mansion.

" Anna don't." Mike said.

Rolling her eyes at him, Anna took a big bite from the pizza and said," I already did."

Mike frowned and said," It's junk. You can't eat junk early in the morning. It's not healthy."

Ignoring him, Anna kept on taking bites from the pizza.

Mike sighed and said," You never listen to me."

" But I love you." Anna said.

Taking the pizza box away from her Mike said," And I love you too and that is why I am asking you not to eat this because it's not good for you and the baby. You should eat healthy things like soup."

Thinking for a while, Anna asked," Mike you are healthy right?"

Mike nodded his head and said," Yes I am very healthy."

Booking her arms around his neck, Anna asked," Can I eat you then."

Mike chuckled and said," Does pregnancy make you cheesy as well?"

Pulling him closer, Anna said," Pregnancy does many other things. Wanna try?"

Quickly taking off his shirt, Mike said," Have I ever said no?"

Glancing at the watch, Anna said," Ah no not now. I have to go and meet Ming and Yixi at the Li mansion. We have plans to bake a cake." Before pushing him away and getting down from the bed.

Mike widened his eyes in shock and said," But An-"

" You also have to go to Singtans office remember?" Anna said before picking up her towel.