199 - 200

Present.

Li Singtan was sitting beside Xie Ming who was still unconscious. He was checking her pulse and breathing every now and then to make sure that she is fine.

It had been few hours since she had passed out but she was still unconscious.

Li Singtan was growing both impatient and anxious. So he decided to call Mike.

As he was about to get down from the bed and call Mike to check on her, Ming groaned.

Li Singtan quickly held her hand and said," Ming are you okay?"

After slowly opening her eyes when Xie Ming saw her handsome husbands worried expression, she said," I am fine. Just feeling a bit dizzy I guess."

Lying down beside her, Li Singtan wrapped his arms around her waist and said," I was feeling so scared."

Xie Ming smiled and said," I am sorry."

" Sshhh don't say sorry. A kiss will be fine." Li Singtan said.

Giving him a peck on his cheek,Xie Ming asked," Where is Yufan?"

" He did not board the plane that means that he is safe. You don't have to worry about him. He is not a kid. Worry about your health instead. How long did you cry that you passed out?"

" I don't know." Xie Ming said.

Kissing her on her neck, Li Singtan said," You are not allowed to cry from now on."

Xie Ming chuckled and said," As if someone can control something like that."

" You have to. You know Ming every tear that you shed pricks my heart." Li Singtan said.

Pausing for a while, he continued," Now you have to kiss me several times in order to heal my wounded heart."

Turning towards him Xie Ming cupped his face with both her hands and kissed his forehead then his eyes, nose, cheeks and then his lips," Is this enough?"

Li Singtan shook his head.

Xie Ming chuckled and started kissing him again.

" Now?" She asked.

Li Singtan shook his head and said," No this is not enough."

Xie Ming pouted her lips and asked," How many times do I have to do this?"

" Several times but first let me get you something to eat." Li Singtan said.

" I don't feel like eating anything." Xie Ming said.

Li Singtna shook his head and said," No you have to eat something."

" Okay But I want eat something light." Xie Ming said.

" Then I'll get you a bowl of soup." Li Singtan said.

Getting up from the bed, Xie Ming said," Let's go down and eat."

Pushing her down, Li Singtan said," no need. You rest here and I'll go and get it for you."

" But I want to go down." Xie Ming said.

Li Singtan sighed. Getting down from her bed he lifted her up in his arms and said," Let's go."

"I can walk you know."

" You are very clumsy. What if you fall? So let me carry you."

Hooking her arms around his neck, Xie Ming nodded her head.

...

Downstairs.

After placing Xie Ming on a chair, Li Singtan rushed inside the kitchen to prepare some soup for her.