8. Aston Martin

The plane landed 20 minutes ago at the airport. Kate fetched her bags and walked to the meeting hallway. She followed the signs to the exit. She turned Airplane mode off on her phone and messages popped up: Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and app Notifications .

WhatsApp
Amber💕:  "Remember that I said that I screwed my test up? I felt like getting a bad grade... I have a 8.9!  I'm so happy!!!!!"
Lando: "Hi! Let's meet when your in Britain 😄."
Jason (babe.): "you forgot to FaceTime me..."
Max Verstappen: "I'm waiting for you. Send me a message when your outside at the entrance."
Mom😇: "Can you get me and your dad some British Whiskey or Scottish?"

Instagram
AmberLN just shared a post
charlesleclerc just posted a photo
Jasonx_02 replied to your story: Have a safe ✈️
MazAMS_05 liked your post
XxRoseyxX18 just posted a video
XxRoseyxX18 tagged you in a post

Duolingo: go ahead with your 🇮🇹 lessons
Zalando: 50% off on selected items.

Kate bit in her lip when she remembered that se promised Jason to FaceTime. This doesn't make their relationship better. What must she do? Call him? Apologise to him? 'M'am watch out where you are going...' someone said and she looked from her phone. Kate notices a staircase in front of her. If the man didn't warn her... she would have fallen.

'Thank you.' She said to an elder man who said on a bench with a woman. 'No worries, it would have been a nasty fall if no one warned you.' The man said and he gently smiled to her. Kate smiled at him and carefully walked down the stairs. 

She puts her phone back in her pocket and walked towards the exit of the airport. She passed a dozen of people. She already loved Britain. Kate felt like she needed a coffee and hurried towards a Barista cafe. She ordered a Cappuccino. She responded to her sister. "Nerd😘."

Kate waited for two minutes and she walked out with the cappuccino to the exit. She got outside and texted Max. "I'm outside!"
She looked around and didn't see Max. Only Taxi's and people with heavy luggage. She took a sip from her cappuccino, it's hot. A black Sports Car stopped in front of her and honked.

Max got out and slammed his door close. 'Hi!' He greeted 'hey Max.' Max took her bags and opened the trunk of the car. He loads her bags in and closes the Trunk. He walked over to her. 'Couldn't you fetch me a coffee?' Max said and Kate looked at her cappuccino. 'Sorry, I can get you one.' She looked back at the Entrance of the airport. 'No need but you owe me coffee.' Max grinned and opened the door of the passenger side. 'Hop in.'

Kate got into the car and Max closed the door. Kate fastened the seatbelt. Max got in and puts his seatbelt on. 'Of course The steering wheel is placed here different.' Kate said and Max grinned 'yea, I hope you enjoy the coffee.' He said to Kate. She had a weird feeling about what he meant with "I hope you enjoy the coffee". Max smirked and hit the gas. The car shot forward with much force and Kate got pushed against the seat.

Max slowed down laughing. 'Sorry I had to do that.' He said with a big smile on his face. 'yea thanks for giving me a heart attack.' Kate joked. 'It's a nice car.' Kate added. 'Yea, thanks. It's a company car. Aston Martin. It's pretty nice hah?' Max told and Kate nodded.

It's still weird that here in Britain all cars drive on the left side of the road. Kate is used to driving on the right side of the road. Max is focused on the road and he waited for some pedestrians to cross over the road. He's acting like a gentleman. Kate took a sip from her coffee. Max drove further and stopped for a traffic light.

A white Matt BMW M3 pulled up beside them. Kate felt Max vibe change. Oh no... she made herself ready. Kate held the coffee tight and waited for the green light.

Max made eye contact with the BMW driver. They're both smirking to each other. The light turned from red to green and Max his reaction time is fast. The Aston Martin shot forward and again Kate gets pushed into her seat. She felt her stomach and the BMW stayed behind. Slowly disappearing in the mirrors. 'Got ya!' Max enjoyed it. He laughed and garlanded at Kate for a couple of seconds.

'Are you ok?' Kate gave him a look and Max turns his head back. 'Stupid question.'