26 I can't drive

Kate and Charles had a long conversation about what happened and later changed subject to how to apologise to Renault. Kate sees a sign with the circuit's name on. Charles stopped the car and he looks at her. 'So, it would be weird that everyone sees us together... as a couple. it would look bad for you and me.' Charles says and he checks his surroundings.

'Why would it look bad for you?' Kate bites on her bottom lip. 'Cause, I'm with Ferrari. I'm young and journalists like to make up stories about us. Charles Leclerc dates and screws around with a teenager.' He jokes and Kate starts grinning. 'Teenager?' He nodded and laughed.

'Prinses, one thing: let's keep this private between us and if Renault sees your dating me... it would end your internship.' He tells and Kate listens. 'So I get out of the car and let you drive it.' Charles told her and Kate receives an error. 'Wait!? What? Am I your private driver?' Kate heart beats faster.

'Yea something like that.' Charles says and Kate nodded, she smiles nervously. 'You'll be fine Kate.' He grins and gets out. Kate frees herself from the seatbelt and she opens the door. Kate gets out and Charles passes her, waits for her to walk away from the door.

'Are you nervous?' Kate shook her head and he starts laughing. Kate pulls the door open and sits down on the leather seat behind the steering wheel. Charles joins her. 'Don't scratch it.' He jokes and Kate fakes a laugh. You can do this Katey, you can do this. Kate wants to push the accelerator Charles gives her a look. 'Seatbelt.' Kate nodded and puts her seatbelt on.

'I can't drive Charles.' Kate tells him, Charles grins. 'Hurry up.' Kate didn't like to get pushed. She did what he said. Kate slowly presses the accelerator. The Ferrari moves straight forward, to fast for her but not fast enough for crashing into a tree or other car.

She passed some fans who are waving at Charles. Kate focuses on the road and signs. 'Where's the parking lot?' She says with panic. Charles didn't pay attention. 'Charles!' He looks away from the fans. 'Oh, go straight ahead and take the first right.'

Kate nodded and picks the pace up, she feels the leather wheel under her hands. Kate used to drive but she lost her license because of Jason... since then she never driven a car. She turns the blinker on and she waits for some people to walk over.

Kate turns the wheel to the right and accelerates. Kate turned the car right and Charles smiled at her. 'Great, can you let me out here?' Kate looks at him confused. 'Wait what?'

'Sorry princess, I have to hurry. Good luck with parking, see ya after first practice. Ok?' He laughs and Kate stops the car. 'I can't park Charles!' She turns on the hazards. 'Bye.' Charles gets out and Smirks at her. He closes the door and Kate is now alone in a car with to much horsepower for her.

My life sucks. Is this payback? Kate gets the car into the parking area. She finds a nice spot, bad thing is she has to reverse. Kate struggles with the car. How do I reverse this car! She rages. *knock, knock.* Kate looks up and sees Daniel knocking on her window.

Kate rolls down the window. 'Sweet ride, didn't know you can effort a Ferrari.' He laughs. Daniel has his team polo on and a Renault cap. He looks inside. 'It isn't my car.'

'So who's car is it?' Daniel questions, he looks at her studying. 'Charles' yea I know it's weird and I'm sorry for being late, I have an explanation for that.' Kate feels horrible. 'No worries, I help out with the excuse, do you know how to drive a car like this?'

Kate shook her head. 'Ok, I'll help you. Get out of the car.' Kate did what he said and got out of the Ferrari. Daniel gets in and he keeps the door open. He played with the setting of the car and later puts it in the reverse. 'Easy.' Daniel parks the Ferrari neatly in the spot.

He kills the engine and removes the keys, Daniel leaves the car proudly. 'Your welcome.' Kate grins and takes the keys from him. Daniel closes the door. 'Let's go.' Kate nodded.

She puts the keys in her pocket and follows Daniel to the entry of the paddock.