31

It's been a long night and Kate's stuffed up with diner, Charles and Kate walked it off around the city. They walked to Charles' hotel. Kate feels tired but awake. The night sky and the damp weather around here. It calmed her and with him it's so much better.

Kate never done these things with any other boy in her life. Kate entered a building with Charles, they took the stairs to ground 3 and Charles took his Keys out of his pocket. He opened the apartment door and held it open for her. Kate looks around and it's so much different then her hotel room.

'Jealous?' He questions and Kate grins at him. 'Yea... a bit. There's a difference between a driver and just a member of the team.' Kate says and she feels him staring at her. 'Difference... there is.' Charles says slowly.

'What are the plans for tonight? Tomorrow I have to get up early, Charles.' Kate sits down on a leather couch. 'You act like it's race day tomorrow.' Charles mumbles and walks away from her. 'What are u doing?' Charles didn't answer, he disappeared.

Kate follows him and he lays on his bed scrolling on his phone. 'Wow... I thought you where going to get me a drink or something.' Kate feels disappointed with him. 'Princess, Take a left and walk straight to the minibar.' He says, Kate rolls her eyes.

'Or join me.' He added mysterious. Kate didn't know what to act. Charles is still in his suit, looking over his phone at Kate who's lost. 'Come on, Princess don't be shy.' Charles said. 'You're making me nervous.'

'I don't mean to.' It was cute how Leclerc said it. Kate climbed on the bed beside Charles who puts hit arm around her. 'Kate... you know what I want right?'

"Yea I know... but I don't know if I want to.' Charles pulls her closer to comfort her. 'You can say no, I won't mind.' Charles sounds so carrying. Kate keeps thinking and Charles scrolls further through his phone. Kate looks at his screen, he likes posts from Fans and look at the stories where fans tagged him.

'Did you know, what you are doing make fans feel happy.' Kate says and she hears Charles laugh. 'yea that's why I do it. I mean how closer you are with your fans, the more famous you get in a positive way.' Charles cutely smiles. 'I wish Justin Bieber did the same.' They both started laughing.

'Question, who's your favourite celebrity?' Charles puts his phone away, he turns on his side to look at Kate. 'Hmmmm, Justin Bieber has such a sad background but he's talented, has great fans and Avicii... I think he's my favourite. His music... is so great, gosh I miss it.'

Charles nodded. 'Avicii has great music, sad that he's gone.' Kate looks into his blue eyes. 'Yours?'
'Micheal Schumacher, I don't think I have to explain.' 

Kate gives him a fast kiss. 'I love you, Charles.' He smiles. 'I love you to.' Kate remembers she's not into the right outfit and this isn't her hotel room. She wants to stay but tomorrow is to important. 'I have to go.' Kate announces. 'No need.' Charles gets up from the bed and threw his blazer over a chair near the bed.

Kate stares at him and Charles grins. 'What!?' Kate Gasps. 'Oh nothing.' She gets up and walks to him. 'Charles, I really have to go.' She says to him.  Charles gets rid of his tie and left it with his blazer. 'Sure.' He says.  Do I really want to? I have to. Kate moved to the edge of the bed and scrolled on my phone for taxi's or ubers. Charles isn't going to drive her. He wants her to stay.

Kate turned to look at Charles, he unbuttoned his blouse and he looks for a second at Kate. Gosh! I wanna stay! Kate ordered an Uber when Charles finished unbuttoning . 'So, your leaving already?' He smiles and looks at her. Kate stares at his abs and looks into his eyes. 'Yes, tomorrow is a big day for you and me. I don't want to ruin it for myself.'

'Well, Princess then I will see you tomorrow.' The way Charles looked at her, his clothing, his hair is messy and his blouse that's unbuttoned showing his abs. Kate bit on her lip and she sees him smirk at her.

'You want to leave but you don't...'
'Charles, when my Uber arrives I will leave.'
'What if.'
'What if?' Kate says confused.
'I make you stay.' Kate gasps at his answer, this time it makes her feel warm.

'Make me stay? Good luck Charlie.' Kate laughs nervously.
'You think I'm not serious?' He said seriously.
'Yea...'
'Your head is in the clouds Princess.'

Oh sh1t I'm in trouble. Kate looks nervously at him. Charles pulls her away from the doorway. Kate wrestled herself loose. 'Really?' He grins at her reaction and Kate feels the bed against her. Kate feels comfortable with him but maybe she's not ready and is scared she would ruin the mood.

'Wait Charles.'
'I won't do anything if you don't want me to.' That relieved her.
'I want to but what if I'm doing something wrong or weird.'
'Stop worrying, if you want me to stop... just ask.'

She nodded and let herself drop on the bed, he smiled at her satisfied. He waited for her to lay down comfortable. She stares at him. He climbed in top of her. 'First get rid of the dress, sweetheart.' She nodded and she pulls the dress over her head. He helps her with it and drops it off the bed. 'Tell me when it's to much.' He whispers.

She nodded with her head. He leaned over to kiss her. She loves the feeling of him kissing her, he starts to kiss her neck. She groans a bit, Kate wraps her arms around him. He slowly removes her bra. He moved his hand to her hips, to her panties. She gasped. 'You never been touched like this, huh?'

'I didn't do anything like this.' She tells him honestly. 'I get why Jason is a prick.'
'Don't bring him up, Please.' They both started laughing. 'What? Does that destroy your mood?' He smiles. 'What do you think, smarty.' She giggles and he kissed her again. He slowly pulls her panties down and off her.

'Your clothes.' She mumbles. 'You want me to take it of?'She nodded.

Charles stopped and did what she asked. 'I think, I want you to.' She mumbles gasping for air when she sees him undressing for her. 'I'll be right back.' He got of her and grabbed something.

Kate's nervous and remembers that she can make it stop. She loves him too much, it doesn't feel bad for her, that's a good thing. He Finally returns.

————————
Next morning.

*Iphone alarm.*
Kate wakes up, she looks around, her hair is all messy and she's not wearing any clothes. She lays against Charles who is already awake and he's reading something beside her. 'Good morning sleepy head.' He says without looking at her. 'What time is it?'

'6:00 in the morning.' Kate gasps, oh sh1t I'm screwed. 'Oh no! I have to be at the track by 6:30! I still have to go to my room!' Kate's panicking and Charles laughs. 'Don't laugh! Renault clothes!'

'I didn't laugh.' He says sarcastic. 'I'm so screwed!' Kate growls. 'Yes you are and you forgot to cancel the Uber.' Charles informs. 'Ahhhhhh I'm such an horrible person.' Kate hides under the sheets. 'Well, last night was great.'

'Yea it was, I just feel like Cyril is gonna kill me. I didn't really make a great entry with Renault and being late again isn't great for me.' Kate tells and Charles puts his attention to her. He lays down on his side to look at her. 'Maybe next GP weekend will be better for you.'

'Yea, I hope.'  Kate smiles at Charles. 'I better get dressed, it's race day.' he gets out and Kate did the same. Ok Kate, survive today is your top priority. Don't screw anything else up today, make Renault remember you. Well I definitely don't have to worry about that, they will remember me as the student who's always late.