33- Max wins

It's the end of the race Max wins and Kyvat is third. Hulkenberg threw away his points because of the wet conditions and it would have become is first podium in F1. Mercedes had a hard time, ending in the wall and pit multiple times. Ferrari has Seb Vettel on second place and Charles also ended in the wall, he's later joined by Lewis.

It's a mess. Renault is very upset with Nico. Kate feels them, it's Nico's last season and he just screwed his first podium. Everyone did they're thing and Cyril told her she's free to walk around. 'Keep your headphone plugged in, we might need you so when I call you... you return right away, ok?' The french man says. 'Copy that!' Kate leaves and walks to the podium over the pitlane.

Kate meets Christian Horner on her way to the podium. 'Hi! Kate.' He greets. 'Hi!' He walks beside me and talked about there incredible victory. 'So, Kate. You have any idea which team stole your heart yet?' She shakes her head. 'No not really.' They passed Ferrari and Kate looks for Charles, he's not around. Max wants to meet up after the podium ceremony. Kate said yes and she told him she' will be waiting for him at the Renault motorhome.

—————
It didn't take long before Max shows up with a big grin on his face. 'Did you like the race, Kate?' He yells. Kate smiled and yawned. 'It was very boring.' He laughs. 'So u want to do something fun today?'

'Sure, why not? I have nothing to loose.' Kate fakes hersmile and he winks. 'Let's get a drink.'
'That sounds fun.' Kate gave him a friendly push. 'Let's go then.' Max mumbles.

He shows me the paddock exit and guides Kate to his car. Aston Martin vanquish, he opens the door for her. Kate gets in and puts her seatbelt on. 'So, where are you taking me?' Kate says, looking out the window. Max started the car, drove of.

'Did Leclerc, speak to you?' Kate asks Max, he looks confused. 'No why, he's probably upset with ending into the walls.' Kate feels sad for him. 'I just wanted to know, I didn't speak to him and I'm worried.'

'What would you be worried?'
'We're friends.'
'Friends? At Silverstone you two where fighting about stupid things.'
'Friends do that all the time, Max.'
'True but... why Leclerc?'

Lie Kate lie. 'My car got ran over by a car.I was at the airport when I got the news, I broke into tears and he showed up. Being there for me and cheered me up. He talked about sweet things... since then we are friends.'

Max had a mental breakdown. 'Your cat got ran over?' Kate nodded. 'Sorry to hear that.'
'It's fine.'

They didn't talk much about stuff, it's silent in the Aston. Max takes a turn and stops his car at a fancy restaurant. 'They have the best steak and vegetarian options.' He told her. 'Ok Cool!' Kate opens the door but Max pulls her back. 'Wait a second.'

She looks at him confused. 'What's wrong?' He leans closer to her. Kate heart beats faster, Kate feel his lips against her. She feels overwhelmed with His actions. Kate gives in but then the friendly reminder of Charles. She pushed him off her. 'What's wrong?'

'I can't.'
'Why.'
'I have a boyfriend.'
'Jason? You broke up with him remember.' Max voice is deep.
'No someone else.'
'Who!'
'I can't tell, I'm sorry Max. I don't want this'
'Fair enough, can I take you home then?'
'No need, I'll walk.'
'Please can I make it up.'

'Yes, don't call me or go after me. Just leave me be!' Kate Gets out of the Aston and throws the door close. She walks away and it's starts raining at the same time. I hate my life! Kate searches on google where her hotel is and she follows the directions.

Cars pass by and it's getting darker. Tears stinging in her eyes, she crosses the street to an ally. Kate feels the freezing cold rain on her jacket. She can hardly see and she hears someone behind her. Kate speeds up, the person behind her did the same.

'Leave alone! Ga weg! Lass mich alleine!' Kate calls frustrated. 'Max if it's you! I swear to god... I will murder you.' Kate yell but she hears laughing. 'Kate don't worry it's me.' Jason appears with a smile. 'You... fuck off.'

'Don't worry, I'm worried.'
'Go away.' He gets closer and grabs her. Kate wrestled loose. 'Don't touch me!' He pushes her against the cold Ally wall. 'Calm down!'

'No.' He hits her in the face with the palm of his hand. Kate groans. 'You're a slut!'
She feels tears sliding down. 'Listen really carefully, I don't respect girls like you. I don't appreciate what you did and that makes me really upset.' He growls

She's frozen against the wall with a drunk Jason who just hit her. Kate's face stings and she's sweating. She can't let him do this. Kate kicked him against the nuts, he groans and let's go of her. Kate pushes him of and runs of to the busy streets. He follows her, he's gaining on her. Kate's panicking and crossed an empty road. She thinks... she does hear an engine. She looks back and sees Jason get struck by a car. Not hard, the car braked while doing that.

Jason trips over it and falls on the wet road. He groans of pain and Kate looks up. A Ferrari! Charles! The car door opens and she sees him. Kate is relieved and ran towards Charles. She passed Jason who is groaning on the ground. She slams her arms around Charles. He did the same. 'Are you okay?'

'Yea... only because you showed up.'
'Max called me... that's why.' She smiles and Charles let's go of her. He walks towards Jason and looks down at him. 'Get up.' He growls.

'Screw you.' Jason groans. 'Get up!' Charles pulls him by the arms. Jason stumbled on his feet. Charles pushe duim against the Ferrari. 'Don't you touch her again.'

'You can't do anything about it.'
'You think?' Jason nodded.
'You don't know nothing about what I can do.' Charles threatens. 'Oh yeah?' Jason says. Charles let's go of him. 'Money, Jason... money.' He smirks at Jason. Kate looks at both of them.

Jason is hurt and he knows that Charles isn't joking. Kate knows that Charles is joking with him, mind fooling. Jason walks away saluting Charles with a middle finger. Charles laughs and looks at her. 'Let's go.' I jumped into the Ferrari feeling safe right away.