32

Kate runs over the stairs, down to the exit. 10 minutes left, she used everything to clean herself up within a few minutes. Believe her it's not enough. 'Guttentag.' Kate says when She passed the receptionist who looks confused at her.

She's out of her breath, she pushes the door open and she sees a car waiting for her. Charles managed to call a friend of him to pick her up. Kate walks towards it, the guy noticed her and unlocked the car. Kate opens the passengers door and gets in. 'Good morning.' She says to a guy who wears Ferrari clothing. 'Good morning, need to get to your hotel?' He questions.

'I'm out of time.' He nods and he drove off. 'I'm Kate.'
'I know who you are, André.'
'So... you and Charles are a thing?' He says while making a turn onto the highway. 'Yea.'
'That's cute, Charles told me about you and he's glad he meet you.'
'He sort off saved me from a nightmare boyfriend, I'm really into him.' She tells André.

'Nightmare boyfriend?' He questions. 'Long story.' She laughs, Kate sees on her left a sign with the track name on it.
He laughs to and takes the next exit to the track. 'I hope your team won't be mad at you.'

'Me to, I think I should visit the Renault merch.' Kate grins with the thought of her buying merch so it wouldn't be suspicious. He laughs. 'That's not such a bad idea.' Kate laughs to.

He dropped her off and Kate made her way to the paddock, she passed the gates and walked into the Renault motorhome. 'Long night.' The Aussi says while sitting on a couch with a big grin. 'Very.' Daniel stares at me. 'I can guess that it was a wonderful night.'

Kate gulps. 'It was.' She walks to the coffee machine and click on, Cappuccino and start. 'Lucky guy.' Kate grins when he says that. 'Maybe I was lucky.' Kate takes her cup and sit down on the couch beside Daniel. 'Depends how you see it, Kate.'

'Is Cyril mad?'
'Not that I know of but he doesn't know about your thing with Ferrari.'
'Okay, I'm just worried. I don't want to ruin my only change.'
'You're doing great btw and Renault loves you.'
'Thanks Daniel.'
'Max wants to talk with you, Kate.' She knew what Daniel meant.

Max likes her but She can't love two guys.