20

It's getting late and Kate feels the alcohol running through her veins. She drank to much even tho Charles was fine with it that's before he had to drag her back to the car. Kate had two cocktails who where so tasty and before that a red wine but she really crossed her limit.

Charles didn't drink much only wine. It was a very nice evening, Kate had the best pizza she's ever eaten and Charles had a pasta. They both had an enjoyable day. Charles drives back to his penthouse and Kate is tired. She is counting every car they pass. She must have missed counted many times... 'you know... I never had such a fun day with Jason... you.. are so much more fun!' Kate beamed.

Charles grins. 'Is the alcohol speaking or you?' Kate laughs. 'No it's not the alcohol and I mean it. I really like it.' Kate confirms. 'Thanks.' Charles mumbles and turns right. He drives the car back into the garage. Charles parks the car backwards and killed the engine.

He helps Kate out and got her into the elevator. Kate finds her hold and stands on her own. She feels the world moving underneath her feet. 'You shouldn't have drink so much.' Charles said. 'I know, I regret it.'  The elevator doors opened and Kate refused Charles help. She walked on her own back to the penthouse door. Charles opens the door for her. 'Thanks.' She says.

Kate sat down on a couch and feels extremely tired. 'You can use the bathroom to undress. I'll wait.' Charles said and Kate got up. She nodded and Charles showed the bathroom for her. Kate brought her stuff into the bathroom and closed the door. She locks it and searches for her night dress. She found it but it's not clean. Kate wasn't prepared for more days away from home. She still had her jogging pants and a sweater who are clean.

Kate finished changing and washed her face. Kate hears Charles turning on the tv outside the bathroom. She has all the time in the world. She brushes her teeth 2 minutes and leaves the bathroom. Charles looked up at her. 'I feel much better.' Kate assured him. Charles got up from the couch and leads Kate to the bedroom. 'Go ahead.' He says. 'I'll join you later, goodnight Kate.' Charles smiles sweet. 'Good night, Charles.' Kate blushes and he left. Kate looks at the bed. It's massive and has room for more then 2 people for sure.

Kate lied down on the left side of the bed and pulled the sheets away. She got into the bed and puts her phone in her charger and turned on airplane mode. For less radiation from the phone and no random nonfictions. Kate lies down and pulls the sheets over herself. Kate turns of the light and closes her eyes.

Short chapter! I'm sorry. I want to thank the loyal readers. We made it to chapter 20. If anyone has some tips or suggestions send me a private message! On wattpad or Instagram (Instagram can be found in my bio.)