43 home sweet home

Kate waits for her Manager to set her and her colleagues free to go home after a long night. Kate didn't check her phone lately. She was still feeling the Monza vibes. She waits in the cafeteria with a cup of warm chocolate milk in front of her. It was taking her manager way to long. She lost patience.. Kate kept checking every tram time around the area. Nobody around Kate knew that's she meet one of the f1 drivers and fell in love. They all saw her relationship as a cute couple straight out of a story.

Kate didn't talk much About Charles. She had to because something inside her... is warning her for what's coming. The sound of someone walking towards the cafeteria said enough. She can finally leave. She takes her cup and gets up. She follows her manager with some others to the door. Her manager waited for everyone and pushed the door open. Kate got outside and right in front of her nose. A beautiful Dark grey F8 tributo waited outside in the dark with his headlights on. It was beautiful. Some of her colleagues looked at it. "Wow! That' must be expensive."

"Ok who got a sugar daddy?"
"Damn!"

"Ok who got a sugar daddy?" "Damn!"

Kate kept staring. She smirks at the car. The driver climbed out of the car wearing denim jacket and a white shirt underneath. Kate admired him.

Some moments in my life I will never forget. Graduation, first time flying, crashing my first car, applying for a job and many more. But this is something that will haunt me forever. It's love, it's passion and it's trust. Is it easy to date an F1 driver!? No, absolutely not. Does it make me famous? Yes, do I want to... no. His smile, his brunette hair, his Sky blue eyes. Last year was amazing, the adrenaline and the countries. It was amazing. I never knew I would love a person like I love Charles Leclerc. The way he looks at me makes me sink into the ground. The way he is around my friends and family. He's great. His terrible sense of humour.

Kate looks at the driver who directly looked at her. "How has your day been darling?" He calls out at her. "Mr Leclerc, what are you doing here?" Kate walks up tot he Ferrari and it's driver. Charles smirks and looks at Kate's clothing. He looks back into her eyes. "I came to surprise you." Kate smiles at his response and he gave a quick kiss on her cheek. "Let's go before someone is going to think I'm your sugar daddy." Kate laughs. Kate said goodbye to her colleagues and climbed into the Ferrari.

She buckled up and Charles drove backwards. He made a turn and drove off. "Darling, 2022 will be amazing. The F1-75 is going to be amazing!"

To be Continued