10.

(Pit layout is different, so I looked at the Bahrain pit lay out... it's hard to change it now since last chapters have the same mistake.)
First practise begins soon, red bull and the other teams are preparing. Checking the cars and discussing. Kate stands beside Max who is talking to an engineer. They discussed about the car and stuff Max has to keep an eye on. The engineer is the same age as Max and had messy hair and dark brown eyes.

Max nodded at everything the engineer told and Kate listened patiently. Max his special suit with a printed bow tie looked so amazing and like a gentleman. Max finally finishes talking and the engineer left them. Max looks at her and smiles. 'What?' Kate asks.

'You look great in a red bull outfit.' Kate blushes and looks at her feet. 'Thanks.' She mumbles. Kate's phone goes off and she sees Jason's name on her screen. 'Excuse me.' She says to Max and Kate walks out the Redbull garage.

'Why are You calling me, Jason?'
'I'm so sorry.' His voice sounds sad.
'I don't have time to talk to you.'
'Just listen.'

Kate walks to the pit exit passing McLaren Garage and towards the pit exit. She passes a lot of people and a McLaren employee who is talking to a Mercedes crew member.

'Ok hurry up, I don't have all day.'
'Alright, I'm sorry for posting that comment. I didn't mean to hurt you and making your sister furious. I had some drinks with my mates and I couldn't think straight. I felt jealous when you posted the picture with Max. Not because he is my favourite driver but I'm scared to loose you because of the hot guys around the tracks and that you break up with me. I can't imagine a world without you. I know you are irritated and mad at me and I'm not asking for forgiveness. I just want you to understand and one more thing I love you so much.'

Kate didn't know how to answer. 'Ok, I got to go. You have to make it up when I'm back from Silverstone but for now go screw yourself.' Kate ends the call.

She looks around and walked back towards the red bull garage. Nobody heard my conversation with Jason, that's a big relief. Kate checks her messages. Amber spammed her with reasons to break up with Jason and how to start a new relationship tips. Kate sees in her family group chat that mom and dad had a big conversation about Amber's addiction for Lando Norris.

Kate grins and makes a turn into the garage. She looks away from her phone. Then she notices that she just walked into the wrong garage.  Her heart raised and Kate accidentally dropped her phone. The garage is all red and in front of her a red f1 car with The number 16.

Kate finds herself in the Ferrari garage and not the Redbull garage. Kate feels eyes staring at her. Kate gasps for air. 'Fuck me.' She says. 'Wrong garage stupid.' She hears a recognisable voice. Kate missed the red bull garage...

Kate searches for him and smiled awkwardly at Charles who looked at her bitter. 'You think I don't know ... that.' Kate says soft. Charles walks towards her. Kate felt embarrassed and she feels her cheeks are turning red.

He stood right in front of her. Kate felt small and stepped a bit backwards. 'Let me guess, you don't know where the exit is?' Charles said sarcastic. 'I'm ... sorry.' Kate stuttered to the Ferrari team. Some people nodded and went back to their work.

Charles looks right into Kate's eyes and grins. Charles bends down and picked Kate's phone up. He looks at Kate's phone and studied it. 'No scratch.' Charles gently grabs Kate's arm and leads Her out of the garage. Still holding her phone in his other hand. Kate lets him pull her out of the garage.

They got outside and Charles let's go of her. 'I'm sorry.' Kate mumbles. 'Well that was very stupid of you.' Charles jokes. 'Yea, can I have my phone back?' Charles smirks and looks at her phone. 'Nah. I keep it.' Kate bites on her lip. 'Umm, are You kidding me?' Kate said full of disbelief. 'I'm not kidding you.'

'You need my password anyways. My phone is useless to you.' Kate lies. 'Your lying, I can open your phone.' Charles says and smirks. Why didn't I choose a password!? Kate thinks. 'Please, Charles I need my phone!' Kate begs. 'You don't need it.' Charles says pleased.

'Leclerc!' Someone calls out and Charles grins joyfully. He turns away from Kate and gets back into the Ferrari garage. Kate follows him with her eyes. She turns around and sees a guy in a McLaren uniform

'OMG! You completed your challenge! And you didn't even do it on purpose! Ahahaha.' The McLaren BetGuy laughs. 'He just stole my phone.' Kate tells him and starts laughing to. 'How can I be so stupid!?'

'I don't know but this was hilarious! You were so confused!' He shouted.

So new chapter, hope you liked it ❤️