9. Coffee

Kate had to do a lot with red bull before race week, some simple things, lots of listing to specialists and surviving Max, Christian Horner told Kate a lot about F1, rivalries, how the formula one car works, what they do at the red bull factory, why Mercedes is the most annoying team there is and about Max... Kate asked and Christian told her some serious and funny stories, he just can't stop talking. Yesterday Kate had to attend a James Bond Photoshoot with Max and Pierre Gasly the second driver of Redbull. Kate stayed at a hotel in Milton Keynes and it's a luxury Hotel. The employees are kind and very helpful. Kate enjoyed her staying this all for almost two weeks and no annoying mom's or jealous boyfriends. This looks like a dream and she can't wait for Silverstone.

Kate lays on her bed scrolls through her photos, the photos of last week with Max are so adorable and amazing. She posted a photo of Max and Her in the Aston Martin with two drinks like she promised to Max.
Coffee time with @maxverstappen1 😍🍻

@maxverstappen1 commented on your post: 🍹next break, I treat ❤️
@amberLN commented on your post: ohhhhhhhhh I'm jealous😘
@Jasonx_02 liked your post
@YouOnlyLiveOnceTeam liked your post
@landonorris liked your post

Kate receives more messages from Jason after her new post. She isn't in the mood to speak to him. She turns of notifications and grabs a book from the closet beside her: The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown. Kate starts reading and after 20 minutes she closes her book and looks on her phone.

@charles_leclerc liked your post
@charles_leclerc commented on your post: 😒 :)
@Jasonx_02 commented on your post: why don't you respond! Your ignoring me! Dumb #*#*#*#*

Kate looked confused at her Instagram nonfictions and she read the comment of Jason who is mad at her, why did he respond like that on her post? That's insane now everyone see his rage. Kate happiness disappeared and she felt a strong emotional feeling. Kate feels tears stinging in her eyes. She reads all the comments and sees that people responded to Jason's comment.

@amberln: @Jasonx_02 why don't you shut up!? Did you drink to much Baco?
@masonado_02: @jasonx_02 goos doe even normaal! Waar ben je mee bezig?
@xxroseyxx18: @jasonx_02 what's wrong with you?
@amberln: @jasonx_02 ik begraaf je levend!

Kate went to messages and types to Jason with a raised heartbeat.
Jason? What did you just do! I'm not cheating on you! You're being childish for letting everyone know that your upset with me! I feel embarrassed with you! I'm falling apart because of you! How could you!
21:34 pm
———————
Next morning, one day before first Practice

Kate got out of her bed and grabs some casual clothes a denim jacked, black coloured jeans and a white sweater. Nothing on the schedule today. Last night was heavy for her because of Jason and her sister threatened to kill Jason on Instagram. That was pretty funny to read. Lando Norris Had send her a private message to cheer Kate up. It worked, he Made a joke about Jason and told her that everything will be alright. It was very kind of him.

Kate took the stairs down and left the building

Kate took the stairs down and left the building. The cold morning breeze on her skin and the busyness of the streets made her feel comfortable. She walks to a star bucks coffee restaurant and orders a vanilla latte. 'Well, well...' she hears someone say behind her.

Kate turns around and sees Max with a big smile, he wore a simple jacket and denim jeans with white sneakers. 'Damn you are up early. I wanted to get you a coffee but you are ahead of me.' He says. 'I'm an early bird.' Kate jokes and he walks over to the cashier. 'Did she pay yet?' Max asks to cashier. 'Not yet.' The cashier says. 'Good I'll pay for her.'

Kate blushes and smiled gratefully at Max. 'Thank you Max, that's really kind of you.'
'Who's Jason?' Max suddenly asks. Kate gulps. 'My friend, why?' MX stares at her and bit in his lip. 'He commented on your post. A bit mad.'

'Yea He's jealous.' Kate answered short. Kate received her coffee and they both went outside. 'Are you excited Max?' Kate asks and Max nodded. 'Yes, let's hope for good results for the qualification.' They passed some people and crossed the streets. Kate took a sip from her coffee. 'Omg! That's Max!'  A little boy says and pulls at the sleeve of his sister.

Max smiled and waved at them. the girl stood still and with a face of disbelief. 'Can we get a picture!' The boy asks. 'Sure.' Max responded. The boy and girl ran to them and Kate offered to take the picture. The boy gave his phone to her.

Max kneels for the same height. left of him the boy and right the girl. Kate takes the picture and she checks it, the picture looks so cute. 'This one is good.' She tells them. Max gets up and gives the two a fist bump. Kate gives the phone back.

'Young fans.' Kate says to Max. 'Yea.' Max laughs.