22

Kate meet some of Charles his friends and after a long time of talking. Charles told that they where going to the harbour and join his friends on a boat trip. Kate asked if she must wear her bikini. Charles said yes and Kate is glad she packed it with her. Before she left Amsterdam Kate had a gut feeling that she might needed it. Her feeling was right... they left the apartment and walked towards the seaside. They got to the harbour.

Kate follows Charles and they got on a pier. Kate passed loads of different kind of boats. Starting with small private boats, small yachts and speedboats. It's so much different then what Kate is used to: in Amsterdam she had one private small boat and her fellow students aka besties. Always went on a study break once a week and we went through the old canals off Amsterdam. Her friends always brought alcohol, snacks and fruits with them. A large JBL box at the front of the boat. Gosh, that was awesome and the things she'll never forget about when a Kate gets old. Kate misses the things she did with her friends.

Charles got onto a white luxury boat. Kate waited and Charles held his hand out, Kate took it and he pulled her on the boat. 'Thank you.' Kate says smiling. Charles grins at her and Kate gives him a friendly push. Kate walked away from him. She sat down on comfy cushions and one of Charles' friends a man same age as Her named Thomas turned on the boat. Charles sat down beside her and wraps his arm around Kate.

Kate enjoys every second with him. The boat started moving slowly and after 2 minutes they left the harbour. On open seas and they gained more speed. The air is much colder on the waters. Kate sees Monte Carlo getting smaller and she turns to Charles again. 'This is great.' She tells him. Charles looks at her joyful. Kate feels the sun burning and Charles Notices.

'Why don't you take of your clothes?' He asked and Kate glanced at him. Charles rolls his eyes. 'You know what I mean.' He looks at her seriously. That's cute... Kate looks away from Charles. 'Ok.'  Kate pulls her shirt over her head and she feels Charles looking at her. Kate ignores him and takes the remaining clothing off. She turns to Charles 'can you stop looking at me?' Kate chuckles and Charles looks away. 'Busted.'  She whispered.

Kate grabs sunscreen and removed the cap. Kate puts sunscreen over her arms and legs. Kate also puts sunscreen on her belly. She rub it out over her body. Kate knew she had to ask Charles for a favour. 'Charles?' Kate asks. Charles is talking to his friend named Celeste who he knows since pre-school. 'Yea?' He ends his conversation. 'Can you please put sunscreen on my back and shoulders?' Kate questions with a raising heart. Why am I so nervous? I'm never used to know a guy like Charles. Kate doesn't know how her body reacts to his touching.

'Sure.' Kate gave Charles the sunscreen. 'Turn around.' Charles says. Kate did what he said and turned her back to him. Charles removes her hair to The left of her. Kate holds her hair for him. Kate feels cold liquid on her back and shoulders. Charles rubbed the sunscreen all over her shoulders and back. Kate's body reacts to his touch. She shivers in a good way. Kate gasps, she's enjoying this. Kate relaxed and Charles is still busy with her. Finally he finished and Kate looks thankfully at him.

'Thank you.' Kate smiles. Charles winks at her. Damn Charles knows what he's doing. The boat comes to a stop. Charles his friends are preparing to wakeboard. 'Joining to?' Thomas says and looks at Kate smiling. 'The only thing I'll do is scream.' She jokes and he laughs to. 'Charles can teach you.' Kate looks at Charles who grins. 'Later we will.' Charles said and Thomas nodded. 'Good luck.' Kate says.

Sorry guys, I'm in a testweek. I won't upload for a week and some days.