35 -

Kate has a wonderful time with Charles in Amsterdam. Knowing that now she has to split from him since she has an internship with the most dominating team of Formula one. Mercedes... Ferrari's number one enemy on track and maybe of track to. A taxi drops her of at the track on Tuesday. Kate gets up and takes her bag with her. It's quiet and almost none to see.

She walks to the entry of the paddock. Showing her paddock-pass to some circuit employees to let her walk through. Kate enters the paddock and hears someone call her name. She looks at a man who is about 8 to 10 years older then her. The man walks to her. 'Oscar Wilson, I'm a Mercedes Engineer and I was told to get you.' He says with an British accent.

'Hi Oscar.' She says. 'Let's go.' He says. Oscar walks into Mercedes Motorhome and Kate follows him in. 'So let's look at your schedule.' He mumbles and looks at some papers on a table. Kate joins him and sees: dates, activities and names. Oscar points at her name on the schedule. 'That's fun!'

'What?' Kate looks and sees that she has to babysit and rich kid. Well she thinks he's rich. 'why babysit?' She asks Oscar. 'Yea I don't know either... it's our head engineer's kid.' He informs. 'Oh right.'

'Don't worry, he's a nice little guy.'
'Ok great...' Kate smiles and Oscar takes the papers with him to a room. 'How late?'  Kate calls after him. 'Good question, you have one hour. He will be here soon.' Oscar waves goodbye.

Kate sits down on a long couch. She takes her phone from the bag and opens WhatsApp. Charles had send her some messages and Amber spammed her with photos of crazy photos from school.

Charles❤️
- good morning
- hi are you already at the Circuit?
- hi Charlie, yea I'm at the track and I feel bored already.
- why?
- I have to look out after some child named Billy.'
- sounds fun 😂😅
- haha I might gonna do a track walk with him.
- that's a nice idea. Kids have lots of energy.
- do you have experience? 😂
- no
- it might can be a gamer who's looked in his room 24 hour to play video games with his friends.
-that's possible
- where are you?
- also at the track waiting for the press conference
- ok, good luck ❤️
- thanks good luck babysitting 😎
- thanks 😂

————————————
Billy appeared, he's a blond haired boy with a Mercedes coat on. he walks with an iPad under his arms. He sees Kate and smiles nervously. Oscar asked if he wanted to drink but Billy declined. Kate tries to guess his age maybe 12 or 14. Kate got of the couch and walked to Billy.

'You want to do a track walk?' She questions. 'Just the two of us?' His voice is soft. 'Yea if you want.'  He looks at her silent. 'Do you?' He nodded. 'Ok let's go.' Kate says with a smile. They left the motorhome and went on the track.

Kate looks at Eu de Rouge. 'Wanna play a fun game?' Billy looks at her and smiled a bit. 'Ok, if you sprint up there. We will get something nice to eat and it's your choice.'

'Deal!' He says funny, Billy sprints onto Eau de Rouge. Kate sprints to and Billy is a few meters away. Kate feels her heart. This is very exhausting. Kate gave in and puts everything together to get to the top. Billy made it and jumped in the air. 'Yes! Mc' Donald's Time.' He yells. Kate laughs. She is real,y making fun with that child.

Billy stops yelling and looks behind him. 'Kate look, Ferrari lets go with them.' Kate makes it up eau de Rouge and sees Ferrari doing a trackwalk and of course Charles is with them. Ferrari is coming their way and Billy waves funny at them. 'Oh boy.' Kate gasps and Billy turns his head. 'One question Katey, I got a reminder.' Billy says suddenly. 'Do you like Mercedes?'

Kate looks at him confused. 'I just started with Mercedes.' Kate tells him and he looks away. 'Well I don't... I'm a Ferrari fan.' He mumbles. 'Oh, does your dad know?' Billy shook his head. They continued walking and onto the main straight. Ferrari team is heading their way and Kate feels sad for Billy. 'So which driver do you like of Ferrari?' She questions. 'Both, I like both.' He says to her.

'Well your lucky not any other Mercedes crew is with us.' Kate laughs and Billy laughs to. 'Can I tell you something?' Kate asks Billy. He nodded. 'I like Ferrari more to then Mercedes.' Billy smiles at her. 'We must be soulmates.' He says. 'What's your favourite singer or artist?' Kate questions Billy and he thinks. 'Not really a singer but more like a DJ... Avicii.' Kate eyes shine at his answer. 'Oh my! I love avicii!'

Billy laughs loudly again. 'Kate shall I take my change?' Billy asks. Kate assumes that he wants to say something to Ferrari. 'Yea sure, I won't snitch you.' Kate winks at him. Billy almost jumps in the air. 'Yes! Your an amazing friend.' Friend? wow that's unexpected this kid truly likes her.

Billy walks faster then her and Kate sees him asking something to a Ferrari crew member. Kate stops right beside Billy  and listens to the conversation. Billy told he loved Ferrari since he started watching but he always had to hide it from his dad. Charles also listened to Billy. Kate makes eye contact with Charles. Billy kept talking to the Ferrari team and he's a cute kid.

Kate's heart melted because of Billy, he told them why he loved Ferrari. She feels a hand on her shoulder. Kate knew who did it. 'Hi Mr Leclerc.' She says smirking turning around to look at him. He grins. 'Cute kid. I didn't expect this from a Mercedes kid.' 

'Me too.' Kate looks at him. Charles gasps for air. 'Hey kid, do you want to make a picture?' He question. 'Yes! I would love to.' Billy said. 'Madame, you joining?' Charles asks. 'Why not.' Kate says and she gave her phone to a woman who works for Ferrari. Charles wraps his arm around Kate.

The pictures are taken and Charles let's go of her. 'Thank you Leclerc, you made Billy's day.' Kate said. 'Yes this was great.' Billy confirmed. 'You're welcome.'

Billy said the team goodbye and Kate waved. 'So are we allowed to do this?' Billy questions. 'I don't know let's be rebels, ok?'

'Hell yes.'

————————