41- Monza Love

Everyone in the red garage are shaking, Kate nervously sat on a chair and she hears the loud engines of the passing f1 cars. Charles had a breathtaking fight with Lewis Hamilton and Charles went of track receiving a warning. Kate can't blame him. Andre didn't look very well, he's full with nerves. Charles had one lap to go and everyone got more excited. The invited celebrities also were shaking. Everyone isn't he grid was ready to jump up. Charles made his way to the parabolic and Andre pulled Kate of her chair.

Andre pulled her with him to the fence. The pitcrew started climbing to the top and Andre helped Kate. She stood on a small edge holding herself on against the fence. Tifosi started celebrating and shouting loudly. She grabs her phone and starts filming through the fence. Kate looks to her left waiting for the red Ferrari of her boyfriend Charles Leclerc to show up. Tifosi got louder and louder. Kate prepared for the arrival of the red Ferrari. The fans on the pit grandstands starting shouting. Charles took the corner and showed up. He crosses main straight to the finish line. He moves a bit to left and the Ferrari team started yelling. Kate shouted to because of her nerves.

Charles passes by and takes the flag. He downshifts and the pitcrew started running around the pit lane celebrating. The tifosi went mad and Kate saw red smoke in the sky. Andre hugged her and Kate hugged him back. Kate looks back to the garage and stops filming. Kate feels someone pulling her into a hug. It's a Ferrari pit crew member and some others joined. Kate got squeezed but she loved it. This f1 team made her feel more home then the others.

Mattia Binotto walked to her and gave Kate a fast hug. Andre came back and brought Kate to to the podium. Kate is standing in front with Mattia and Andre. The Ferrari stops and Charles climbed out. He jumps wildly and he hugs his pit crew beside Kate. He walked over to her and Mattia. He start pulling me in a fast hug. He did the same to Mattia. Tifosi where gathering on the track for the podium ceremony.

Charles walks to Lewis and Valteri. 'Kate climb over.' Andre whispers in her ear. 'That's not allowed.' Kate mumbles. 'Who cares, your boy friend won.' He's right and Kate did what Andre said. Lewis gave Charles a tap on his shoulder. Charles drops his helmet off and he turned around. His hair is wet and his face is covered in sweat. Kate smiles at him. Charles walks towards her and Kate does the same. He wraps his arms around her. He lifted her up in the air and he spins her around. Charles drops her on her feet and Kate looks into his eyes.

Kate corrected his sweaty hair and he starts kissing her. Kate didn't care that anyone could see it. The millions watching from home , the thousands in Monza, the f1 teams and celebrities. She didn't care and she sank into him. He moved his hands to her hips. Kate closed her eyes and she didn't feel like the world is watching. Just him and her. Tifosi started shouting and Kate opens her eyes again. She stops kissing Charles. 'I love you.' She says.

'I love you to Kate.' Charles answers, he lets her go and Kate feels someone pulling her backwards. 'You two are so cute, congratulations Charle.' Daniel annoying Australian accent makes Kate giggle. Daniel wraps his arm around her shoulder. 'Thank you.' Charles says winking at Kate. Lando showed up with Carlos beside him. They congratulated Charles. Daniel lets go and walks of. Max passed by and loos to her. He smiles and congratulated Charles. Pierre Charles' best friend also joined us. He gave Charles a best friend hug and gave Kate a fist bump.

'Charles, good luck with the interview. I will be staring at you during the podium ceremony.' Kate tells Charles. 'Yes.' He says cute. Charles gave her a fast kiss on her cheek. Kate smiles and walks back to the Ferrari team. She climbed over the fence and Charles is still staring at her. He got distracted by someone and walked to the interview podium.

Kate takes her phone from her pocket and started filming the podium ceremony. Charles stood with pride and he smiles sweetly. Tifosi turned the whole area red and filled the skies with red smoke. Charles listened to the national anthem of Monaco and Kate films everything. This a moment she won't forget. Later the Italian anthem started and the tifosi started singing. Just amazing how these fans support Ferrari.

After the anthem Charles received a beautiful trofee. He shows it to all the fans and walks back to his spot. Then the champagne madness and Charles started spraying the champagne on his team member and on the two their drivers. He didn't stop and green confetti fell down on her and the others. Charles starts dropping champagne on his team including Kate who didn't expect that. Tifosi enjoyed it. Andre was very happy and almost gave Kate another hug. Mattia was filming everything from a different spot.