24

Jason drives Kate to Germany, they passed the border and Jason is flying with his new AMG. They didn't talk much and Kate stared out of the window. Jason kept his normal pace. His phone kept beeping and it made her feel weird with him.

Kate turns the music on and the top hits jump on. Jason didn't talk much. Enjoying his ride on the German Autobahn. My phone went off and I looked. It's Charles... 'can I take this?' Kate looks at him. He nodded and Kate accepts the call.

'Hi!' Kate greets.
'Hi, when are you arriving?'
'More then one hour, why?'
'Well, your with him right?'
'Yea I am.'
'Kate... did you tell him yet?'
'no I didn't and I can't do it now...'
'Well, back to what I wanted to say: I want to see you again.' Charles sounds desperate.
'Me too, couple of hours. Ok?' Kate laughs.
'Alright, see you at track.'
'Bye see ya.'

Kate hangs up and Jason looks for a second at her. 'Who was it?' Kate gasps . 'A friend from work.' Jason grins and turns into a gas station. 'I need to go to the bathroom.' He says and opens his door. He leaves, Kate stays behind and sees his phone.

All the messages from the same person are coming in. Kate takes the phone and looks. "Babe! I miss you😘 come to me soon." From Naughty Eline. Eline!? Is Charles right? Kate's heart raises and she scrolls into Jason's picture gallery.

His gallery is full of photos of cars and ... him kissing Eline. It makes Kate feel sick. He's obsessed with her. Kate puts his phone back, where she found it. Minutes later Jason returned with a giant smile. 'I'm back.' He leans over to her. Jason kisses her on the cheek.

Kate grins nervously and he starts his engine. Jason Rejoined the traffic on the road.

15 minutes away from destination.

Kate wanted to talk about what she read on his phone but he's in such a good mood. 'Come on! Kate! Let's sing.' The song played on the radio... that they used to sing together. NF if you want love... Kate sighs. The sing that's about love that you need. Jason doesn't give her the love feeling anymore.

Charles does and this song fits her mood right now. She keeps thinking about Charles. 'What's off? Katey? Why don't you sing?' Jason asks worried. 'There is nothing wrong, I'm just day dreaming a bit.'

'About what?' Good question and you can't know about it. Jason gets impatient and a BMW speeds past him. Kate got the gut feeling. No... show off, come on! Jason hits his accelerator and Kate gets pushed against the seat. He speeds after the BMW. Making aggressive manoeuvres around people driving safely.

'Jason stop! Stop! Before we get hurt! Are you insane!' Kate snapped at him. 'What's wrong with you Kate!' He growls at her. 'There's nothing wrong with me!' Kate says Furiously.

'Wow, you have been acting all weird this trip, I don't know you anymore Katey. You changed will working with F1, your such a stranger.' Jason says mad. 'I'm the stranger?' Kate questions and he nodded.

'Do you love me Jason?'
'What for stupid question is that? Of course I love You!'
'Ur so pathetic, How long have you been fucking around with ELine?'
'What!? Are you talking about, are you insane?' He looked at me with hate.
'So it's true... you and her... I should have listened to my sister.'
'There is nothing going on between us!'
'Call her...'
'No...'
'Jason bloody Call ELine!'
'No you... fuck! Yes I cheated with her!' Jason confesses angry.

Tears sting in her eyes and she starts crying. 'Stop the car.'
'Like your such a good person!' Jason barked.
'How long?'
Jason sighs: "one year and couple of months."
'Why?'
'Because your boring, you never let us make love!' He growls.
'I wasn't ready! Your such a D1ck!'
'You act like I'm a bad guy but you are also not perfect!' Jason said and he slams his fist against The steering wheel .

Kate gaps for air. 'I'm not perfect, I know that Jason. My first race, I meet someone. He acted like a prick to me but since Silverstone we started chatting. Not as friends more like someone you disgust. It made me feel sad but at the airport. He talked to me making me feel uncomfortable but loved then we kissed. I never felt that feeling before with you... he makes me feel loved. He played games with me but now. I like him and I think I want more. I'm telling you this honestly Jason, I do tell you about what I do but you clearly don't.' Jason looks at Kate angry.

'Wow, you found your Prince. Good for you! Get the hell out of my car.' It felt unfair what he said. Jason is the worst person. He slams the brakes near a gas station. Kate climbed out and grabbed her stuff from the back. Jason speeds away and Kate gets her moment. She sticks her middle finger at the leaving Mercedes AMG.

My writing skills are pretty bad, sorry for that. I'm reading more books in English so I can use some of the methods in my stories to make it better.