Banri Ending - "From Now On, Always"

So (unsurprisingly) writing these endings has been really hard for me xD I went through a ton of ideas and most of them weren't working. My initial plan was to write these in Shiina's POV but then I ended up wanting to write them in the boys' POV too. After much debate I ended up deciding these endings will either be written in Shiina's POV, or the respective boy, or both. And the time skips will differ wildly too.

I have no clue if this is a good idea or not. But since I've winged the majority of this book anyway and it's surely a mess because of that, this shouldn't make much of a difference. We'll see how these turn out,,,

Vote & Comment! <3

___________

~Several Days Later~

Shiina Kisaragi's POV:

"Good morning, my goddess!"

Upon exiting my household first thing in the morning, the sight of Banri kneeled at my doorstep jolted any and all sleepiness right out of me.

"The forecast predicts a ninety percent chance for rain today. As it's quite chilly, I've prepared a scarf and spare coat."

I blinked in sluggish motions. All I could do was gape as he retrieved the said items, wrapping the cotton scarf around my neck and slipping his own coat overtop my shoulders.

"Th-thank you?" I eventually stammered. "B-but. . ."

A gasp spewed from his mouth. Retrieving the umbrella I'd haphazardly shoved into my bag, he unfurled it. "Allow me to do the grunt work. As my goddess, you should stay comfy underneath."

There was no real rain—merely dark clouds obscuring the sun. Nevertheless, the moment we departed my porch and walked past my front gate, he slung it over my head. He didn't slip underneath either, simply draped it over me, his bag now dangling across his lateral shoulder.

"Banri," I sputtered before I could get completely swept up in the moment, "I wasn't expecting you."

"To be so late?" he added. "I'm sorry. I would have arrived much earlier if I didn't get carried away with your lunch."

"Y-you made me lunch?" I demanded, whipping my head.

"Kisa, don't take your eyes off the road. It's dangerous."

We were on the sidewalk, though!

Doing as told, fastening my gaze straight ahead, was infinitely difficult. I addressed him out of the corner of my eye. He didn't look any different. In fact, I'd argue his handsomeness was a danger to my delicate heart.

"Wait!"

I halted at once. Due to its abruptness, I was left floundering for yet another answer. Him removing his blazer and flaying it on top of the puddle I'd nearly trampled, was the last thing I expected.

He bowed.

"Go ahead."

Okay. None of this was making any sense. He wasn't making any sense.

Seeing as I didn't proceed right away, Banri fluttered his eyelids. He gandered up at me.

"Kisa?"

"Banri, what are you doing?"

"Shielding you from getting splashed by the puddle."