- Outsider Syndrome -

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

E P I G R A P H

Crowded hallways are the loneliest places for outcasts and rebels, or anyone who just dares to be different.

☆☆☆

T I M E L I N E

November 2020 – May 2021

☆☆☆

S U M M A R Y

Shiina Kisaragi, nicknamed "Beanstalk Shiina" due to her above-average height, is the primary object of ridicule by her high school peers. Not a day goes by where she isn't reminded of being an outcast. With her mother having passed away a year ago, she's doing all that she can to keep herself afloat, which isn't easy when her father has started seeing another woman and her childhood best friend is busy travelling Japan as the country's top idol. Although Shiina is convinced that the rest of high school will consist of nothing but loneliness and hardship, she encounters several good-looking boys with even weirder personalities and circumstances, and it flips her world upside-down. The more time she spends with them, the more she wonders if there may be more to life than fitting in. And when love enters the equation, everything gets a whole lot more complicated...

(A Reverse Harem)

☆☆☆

C O N T A I N S

- shoujo manga/anime elements
- multiple love interests
- multiple endings

A L S O   C O N T A I N S

- grief
- brief mentions of suicide
- strong language

☆☆☆

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Hi there! Thank you so much for clicking onto 'Outsider Syndrome'! (⌒▽⌒)/

If you're here because you were intrigued by the summary or cover, I really hope you enjoy the story to come. If you're a fan of shoujo mangas/animes, reverse harems (aka cute boys pining after the MC's affection), and fluffy, cheesy romances, I'm sure it'll be to your tastes! Think of it as The Humanity Club and Welcome to Heaven if you've read those two books of mine.

I should also mention that since this is a reverse harem, there are multiple endings for each of the love interests! Don't worry, I'll explain more about that when the time comes!

Please do vote & comment as you read along! Any and all support is greatly appreciated! ♡

Happy reading!

—Misty

☆☆☆

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2020–2021 Mistyped_
All rights reserved.

This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior permission of the author.

This is only available on Wattpad and Tapas. If you're reading this anywhere else, it has been illegally stolen and you are at risk for computer viruses/malware.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.