Shawn

Ah , a fresh new day of highschool and i dont even feel like getting up today.

I groan and run my hand through my hair before shaking my head to side , messing my hair and trying my best to keep both my eyes open.

i make my way to my bathroom , bumping into every wall in my way and trying not to fall , i put cold water on my face and on my hair to keep my bed hair down. Ok , i guess there is no other option now than to start the day.

I put on some jeans and a black shirt, basic but simple i guess you could say? i dont know screw it i could not care less about how i look right now , Kylie comes running from downstairs holding her backpack. 

"Lets go" i said opening the door and getting on my own seat , Kylie sits on the front seat holding the bag on her lap while i open the gate with a button and pulled up to the driveway. 

"Mom and dad said to be at home after class to meet the new workers, They said they got a assistant for you and a bodyguard for me. I can defend myself tho." She says and i smirk.

An assistant? sounds nice. Ill have someone to help me out. 

Once we get to school we both get out of the car , everyones eyes on us . They should be used to us by now but i guess theyre not i mean come on everyone here is rich and stuff why putting attention on us? whatever. 

We separate once we walk to eachothers lockers. I can a pretty messy looking guy looking at kylie and i glare at him but he seems not to notice, Perfect. 

I try to make my way to him but i see something in th floor so i pick it up , its a book. "The sun is also a star" i read in the cover then i went through a couple pages until i saw the name "Alisha" on the back of the book , guess that is the name of who the book belongs to but i dont know any Alisha.

Oh well thats a problem for the future shawn to solve and for the present shawn to forget, so i put the book on my backpack before walking to the boys bathroom.