Shawn

She starts soarting and organizing all the papers now spread on my desk , i watched her for a few minutes before i payed attention to my phone. 

"Soo what was ur name again?" i asked and she frowned.

"I see why you need an assistant now you forget things easily" she says and i shrug.

"Sometimes , now what is your name?" i ask again , this time in a more serious tone. She takes in a deep breath before answering.

"Alisha , my names alisha" she says and then it hits me , the book.

I got up and walked to my backpack , i could hear her moving the papers around and organizing them. I picked up my backpack opening it and taking out the book , i checked the name once again before walking up to the desk,

"Then im guessing this belongs to you?" i put my hand out holding the book infront of her face, her eyes go to me and then to the book. Alisha takes it after a few seconds. 

"Yeah...how did you get it? where was it?" she looked confused , i flashed her a soft smile .

"Found it on the hallway and decided to keep it to find the owner currently but you just made it way easier than i thought it would be so thank you for that," I answer , earning a soft smile from her. 

"So.." i eye her up and down , scanning her and every feature of her. From her lips to her hips. 

God those lips do look tasty to kiss and bite on , her neck is perfect to leave some hickeys all over and her ass is just-

Let just not get there just yet, she snaps trying to get my attention , i shake my head quickly getting out of my trance .

"You were asking something?" 

"Oh uhm sorry yeah , where do you come from? I have never seen you on school honestly" i ask.

"Well i got into the school because of a schoolarship actually , i worked so hard to get it but people on school arent nice at all to me you know?" she responds and i rise my eyebrow .

"Why wouldnt they be good to u?" 

She simply shrugs "Everyone is there because of their parents money seeing someone with a schoolarship intimidates them just saying" I say and she smiles.

I see a notebook sticking out of her backpack so i take it , she goes to talk but closes her lips instantly.All the pages had text on it and it seemed to be a book? a draft of one , i started reading and getting involved on the story.

"Woah did you write this?" i ask and she just looks back at the papers. 

"Yeah i did its like a hobby" she said taking back her notebook.

"Well it is great actually , i like it." i say "Oh i almost forgot" i add taking a laptop with a bow on top and setting it infront of her "You might need that for work but you can also use it to write ur books virtually and upload them im pretty sure people would enjoy them"

Her jaw dropped when she saw the laptop

"That is mine?-" she asks surprised as i nod 

"Yes maam , all yours"