Jake

Apparently I also got my own room for the night, the room was next door to Kylie's room, which had a door that connected our rooms in case of an emergency. Of course the door was locked at all times and not to be used unless of an emergency.

I even have my own bed, and hell it's so soft. I bet every room in this mansion has these soft beds. I wish I could take it back for mom and dad. Speaking of them, I think Alisha left after finishing her shift to take care of them.

Sadly since I'm a bodyguard, I stay here 6 times a week, where as her shifts end each day, but at least we get a day off on the same day to take care of our parents.

The next morning after I got ready and waited for Kylie at a freaking limo, he's a limo, to take her to school.

The exterior was sleek black with tinted windows. The inside of the limo was cooled, the seats were leather. There was a small snack section with cooled water and granola bars. It was like the car was so fancy it'd hurt just to sit in it.

The ride was peaceful but awkward at the same time, Kylie started talking about, well, everything and I just smiled and nodded along, listening to her and making comments at the right time. While her brother, Shawn, who sits next to her and diagonal from me, sends literal daggers at me with his eyes.

After about 15 minutes, the limo stops in front of the school and I get out, opening the door for Kylie. She gives me a sweet smile before stepping out from the car. I can feel the glares Shawn gives at the back of my head as I walk into the school with Kylie, it's like I have to be attached to the hip with her. I don't think he likes me very much.