Shawn

Ive seen Kylie and Alisha walk through the halls lately , laughing and talking. Guess Alisha finally found a friend , Kylie has been trying to introduce her to her group of friends and it seems to be going pretty well .

Of course Kylie is always been followed by Jake around probably most of the school thinks they are dating or something. But they dont know about us being already supposed to be with someone else. 

Kylies future fiance is called Alexander and mines calles Jenna , theyre siblings and their some rich spoiled brats. They get all they want and they are rude to everyone. 

Lucky for us they at least study on a different school but our parents wont change their minds about them since they are "the perfect fit" on our family , yeah more like they have more money than the other people on their list. God sometimes i hate this life style if only i could control my own way. 

I have to admit ive had my eyes all over Alisha the last few days since she first came to school but when i finally got her name things became more real , my parents would be mortified if they knew i have a small crush on someone of "her type" even tho she is the most beautiful girl my eyes have seen. 

Now is the end of the day, the same limo picked us up. I invited Alisha to ride with us since i didnt wanted her walking anyways, she agreeded and we all got in.

Jake drived while he talked with kylie , they both have won a lot of confidence with eachother quickly , they laugh and whisper on eachothers ears. I roll my eyes a bit before we got to our place , we all got out and made our way inside. There were our parents. 

"Hey" mom smiled but it shut down when she saw alisha and jake. 

"Oh so im guessing yall are the new workers i guess?" she asks disgusted but dad wraps his arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah mom they are."I say grabbing alishas hand "Actually i have some work for her to do so if you excuse us" i said walking up the stairs ignoring her calling my name. I watched how Jake followed Kylie to her room as i walked into mine with alisha. 

"So what did u needed me to do?" she asks and i just sit on my bed 

"Nothing i just didnt liked them treating you that way , someone like you doesnt deserve to be treated that way im sorry for them." I said , and earned a sweet smile from her.