Shawn

The next morning i woke up with a sharp pain on my back , i groan as i sit up on the corner and toss the blankets off of me. Then i feel alishas back against me. Well that explains the pain on my back she kicked me all fucking night long. 

I take in a deep breath and get up , i toss the blankets back over her before putting on a shirt and going downstairs , Our parents wont be home for a good ammount of time so that means we have all the house and the money to ourselves. 

So you know what? screw it lets party all night long , i take my phone and invite some people and of course the invited some more. Soon enough i see Kylie siting on the counter watching me "watcha doiiing?" she asks in a annoying tone. "We are having a party at dads yacht so get some clothes for the night , we are sleeping there." i said "and u can bring your boyfriend" i added and her head turned quickly to me. 

"Not my boyfriend-" , he shrugs "Well im sure hes not ur friend so what else can he be huh? friends dont fuck eachother , and they for sure dont undress eachother with their eyes." She frowns "dont even get me started on u and alisha bc-" I glared at her. 

She quickly shut up pressing her lips together not before throwing me something that was on the counter. Stupid.

I waited until everyone was ready so we could go, Alisha and Jake looked pretty amazed , now i dont know if bc the ammount of people or the actual yacht.

Kylie went to change upstairs while i looked around the crowd for alisha since i lost her for a while , when i finally spot her my heart stopped for a minute , god , everything stopped for a minute . She was wearing a stunning black dress , not to tight but u for sure could tell how god damn fine she was.  I stand there , watching her like a fool while she friendly talks to a friend of mine , then Kylie comes downstairs. "careful youre drooling" she says before walking to the outside of the yacht where u could sit and just watch the sea. Guessing Jake must be there , i just flip her off and bring my gaze back to Alisha. God shes a fucking angel .