Alisha

Kylie joins us on the couch next to Jake on the edge, making us all squished, but Jake obviously doesn't mind being that close. In fact, he pulls her onto his lap making more space for us, well seems like they got quite close. 

They erupt into a fit of giggles as they whisper in each other ears. Shawn eyes them then looks at me, nodding upstairs. I nod as he gets up, offering his hand. I take his hand as he leads us up the stairs, not letting go of our warm embrace in our hands. Shawn closes his door as we enter his room. 

"Shouldn't I be going to the guest room if I'm staying the night-" I ask as he moves to his closet. 

"You could stay the night here," He offers taking out some blankets from the closet and placing the bed as I watch him from my spot in front of the door. 

"Well that isn't appropriate" I object. 

"Neither is cuddling up to me," he corners and I frown. 

"That was different I wasn't sleeping with you," I cross my eyes. "Sleeping next to you." 

Shawn walks over to me as I stand my ground. "You'll get cold." He says closing the distance between us and looks down at me.

"That's why blankets exist," I jut my chin out looking up at him.

"I'd be lonely," He interjects and I let out out a breath. 

"Fine," I groan tearing my eyes from him, I could practically hear the grin off of him. 

"But we stay on our own sides," I add as he turns around walking to the bed, with me behind him. 

"Whatever you say," he says crawling onto the bed, I crawl next to him and put a blanket over me. 

I draw a line on the bed with my finger and point at him. "No crossing the line," I say as I lay on my back.

"Or else what?" He lays on his side facing me with his hands under his head. 

I turn my head to the left to meet his gaze. "Let's not think of that."