Jake

I'm out on the deck looking around when Kylie comes out. She spots me and walks up to me with a smile. She leans against the railing next to me and lays her head against my shoulder.

I take this moment to take in the sight of her. She wears a crimson red dress that has a large slit on one of her legs. It's a deep v-neck with spaghetti straps. The top and skirt are separated by a silk ribbon leaving the entire dress to be a red silk while the top is bedazzled.

"You look beautiful," I said, making a smile appear on her lips. Just watching her smile makes me smile, it's contagious, everything is when I'm with her.

"And you look handsome," She puts her hands on my chest.

We both turn so we face each other and lean sideways against the railing, the waves of the ocean crash behind us.

She rests her forehead against her chest as I rest my chin on the top of her head. "Shawn thought you were my boyfriend," She says with a slight laugh.

"Well aren't I?" I ask matching her energy.

"mm you'd have to ask," She says with a playful smile as she lifts her head to meet my eyes.

"Well in that case," I take both her hands and look at her directly. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask with a smile.

"hm I don't know I'd have to think about it," She pretends to think before breaking out into giggles and pecking my lips a bunch of times. "Yes of course," I laugh against her lips before pulling her close and pressing my lips to hers.

We pull away breathless for air, breathing against each other's lips harshly. "Now let's go for a swim," I whisper against her lips.