Kylie

I swing my door open to see a tall guy wearing a black shirt with some hints of dirt in it and some old jeans. His shoes clearly hasnt been cleaned in a while but he had a smile on his face , a smile i returned.
Oscar , the old man besides him and who used to be my babysitter when my parents werent away lead him up here.
"Thank you oscar , why dont you take a break?" I say and his eyes light up
"Really miss?" He asks and i giggle
"Dont call me miss , im Kylie for you remember and yeah of course go and take a break or go home and take care of ur grandkids i know you miss them" i said and with that the smiley old man exited the mansion.
My eyes went to the guy now standing at the door .
"Uhm well Hi my names jake and ill be your new bodyguard" he says.
"Ooh thats cool, well as u saw im Kylie" i said moving out of the way so he could come inside my room.
"Are you sure im supposed to?-" he asks a little bit scared and i nod
"Yeah of course it is my room you can come in any time you want and use anything you like" i said sitting on my big fluffy bed , it has a lot of warm and fuzzy white blankets and the headboard is made out of white fabric as well with some patterns on it.
A chandelier is hanging from the cieling, on the left side of my room theres a door that leads to my bathroom and on the left side a door that leads into walk-in closet.
Infront of a window there is a L size desk , where my laptop and pencils are , on the side a matching shelf for books and notebooks. My balcony doors are just as big as my entrancy doors.
I have some other random things too , such as led lights , fairy lights with pictures , some galaxy thingy that my parents would never aprove , no one comes into my room without my permission not even my parents but this guy seems nice so ill be happy to have him here.
He looks around , impressed with his jaw open a bit , i smile.
"What? Never seem something like this before?" I say and he shakes his head slowly.
"No never this is so new-" he says eyeing everything. "Wait do i have to wear a uniform or something?" He says a bit worried and i shake my head.
"Nah it will be fine dont worry about it , you look good like this" and i finally see him smile soon as i say my line.
I pat my bed and he hesitates a bit before letting his self fall onto the bed , it dips down at his height and he closes his eyes in pleasure .
"Oh my god this is so softt" he says while rolling around making me laugh.
"It sure is , u can lay on it whenever u want" i say and he looks at me
"Why are u being so nice to me?" He asks and I shrug.
"If youre going to be my bodyguard and be with me all day then we should be friends right?" I say and he smiles a bit.
"Friends." He says , and i nod with a smile.
"Or maybe more later on-" he mumbles and i hit his arm earning a chuckle from him. Ah , this whole week and the rest of the days will be fun, finally fun.