Jake

I'm standing outside Kylie's closed door when I feel a tug on my shirt sleeve. I turn to see Kylie's head peeked out of the door, she pulls me by my shirt into her room, I stumble backward into her room as she closes the door. 

"You're going to help me sneak out," She says putting her hands on her hips. 

"Uh to where?" I ask. 

"To a party duh, if you couldn't tell." She gestures to her body. Oh, I could tell alright, she was wearing a red tight fitting dress. It has spaghetti straps that are about to fall off her shoulders The dress ends barely at her mid-thigh, if she bent down you'd get a clear view of her underwear for sure. She accessorized her outfit with a pair of black high heels that give her an extra two inches, and a gold choker, I know what she could use instead of a choker. I shake my head and unclench my fists. 

"You can't just leave?" I ask and she shakes her head walking to her vanity. 

"My parents would have me grounded." She says leaning down to her vanity and applying a coat of red lipstick on her lips. My eyes trail down her body, the dress really does make her curves stand out, but then again when do they not. I clear my throat and she looks at me through the mirror attached to her vanity. 

We share a moment before she shakes her head, standing up and fixing her dress. Damn, I was just getting used to the view. 

"So you ready? We could have lots of fun.." She continues, trying to persuade me. Oh trust me I do want fun, but maybe not the type you're thinking of. 

"Sure let's go," I say opening her room window, walking to the balcony. There is no way in hell I'm letting her go to a party wearing that alone, wouldn't want any wandering gazes. 

She shrieks excitedly and follows me, her heels clicking behind her. We carefully jump over the railing of the balcony onto the roof. I hold her close by her waist, maybe just a reason to touch her, but we wouldn't want her to fall off. 

I get to the edge and jump off, looking up at her opening my arms. She smiles and jumps off, falling into my arms. She laughs as she wraps her arms around my neck as I hold her bridal style, my gaze drops to her lips. Oh, the things I want her to do with those lips, how would they look wrapped around my-

"So the front gate guard goes on a bathroom break in around 5 minutes, so we just need to wait it out before getting in the car and driving off," She informs me. I nodded watching the guard as she gets out of my arms. 

Once we see the guard walk away from his post, we look at each other before running to the gate, we slip past it laughing and run to the car. Kylie tosses the keys to me, I catch them with ease and slip into the driver's seat, and start driving off while Kylie gives me the directions. 

 Kylie tosses her head back as she drinks another shot. "Have one!" She yells over the music holding out a shot glass filled to the rim. 

I chuckle and shake my head. There's no drinking on the job, even if there was, someone has to take care of her. 

She pouts but gets over it, taking my hand and pulling me to the crowd of sweaty people. WE start dancing, Kylie starts grinding on me as she laughs. I shake my head and toss my head back, dancing along with her. She turns around so she faces me, wrapping her arms around my neck, my hands go to her hips immediately, our faces are so close I can smell the alcohol off of her lips. Our bodies are pressed together, fitting together perfectly.