Kylie

After a few minutes of dancing and laughing we walked out to the backyard and layed down on the grass , watching the stars and talking about our lives waiting for me to get a lil more sobber because i was too drunk to be taken home.

But after a couple minutes i started feeling better , We still talked tho , He talked to me about how him and his sister were the one bringing money into their family to help them out and how his childhood was , with some funny jokes in between.

"So do you have a crush on anyone?" he asks and i flash him a smile.

"Like you care" I said hitting his arm earning a smirk from him. 

"Im just asking" he manages to say , and i shrug "Yes i do but you know , its not worth it when you know you will have to marry someone else at the end of the day because of your parents" i explained.

"No one is ever good enough for them unless they have a rich family or so" i shruged "But its not money what i have on my mind when i lay down and stare at my cieling late at night" 

"Then whos this mistery guy?" he asks and i shruged slightly "He knows perectly who he is"

His eyes were on mine by now. "And would you let that guy have some of you? and keeping it lowkey?" he asks and i press my lips together. "Because i know he will keep the secret that you are his lowkey." 

I dont know if it was bc of the heat of the night or maybe the situation but my lips pressed against his starting a slow , passionate kiss. Maybe the drinks have gotten some kind of effect on me or maybe this is something ive been wanting to do for a while now.

Ah , but that kiss tho. Our tongues fighting for domination and stroking against eachother. When we finally pull away we were both breathless , we couldnt handle it anymore. We knew how bad we wanted eachother and that my dear , bringed trouble but i love trouble.

I grabbed his hand before going upstairs and walking into one of the empty room , pulling him in and closing the door after . His eyes drag to mine before i push him down on the bed, pulling down his pants on eager to taste him. 

I can see him biting on his bottom lip and throwing his head back, And just like that , i slided his cock into my mouth holding my hair back with one of my hands while he held my other hand , giving it a squeeze every time i started licking or nibbling on his tip. 

After a few minutes of growning and some moans in between he finally cums riht into my mouth letting me taste him and pushing my head in closer. 

"Swallow it bitch." He demanded .

"Yes sir." I obeyed .

The next morning my memories were blurried but the hickeys on my neck bringed back a couple memories , i was in a room i didnt knew in a house i didnt knew. Damn it, i rub my eyes and look by my side. Jake was laying there , asleep.

I smiled softly and flashbacks of last night flooded my head . All those moans and screams. I shaked my head quickly getting dressed and waking jake up so he did the same thing. 

Once we both were ready we headed downstairs and walked out the door. 

"Hey" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me to him , placing his thumb over my lip and his index  holding my chin. "You owe me a good morning kiss" 

I smiled and our lips met one more time. We pulled away and started walking back home. We sneaked back in through my window. My mom came in just by the time i was laying on my bed. Jake laying next to me before he sitted up when my mom walked in. 

I tried my best to hold in my laugh , but then i looked at my mom .

"What are u doing here ? u should be at school" i made my best fake cough and weakeness expression "I feel so...weak.." i said out in a breath and my mom eyes widen "Uhm well its ok stay home but i hope you feel ok for dinner , The Williams are coming" she said walking out .

Jake looked at me "Your soon to be fiance?" he says and i nod "the only one" .

"Well he better suck it up because you belong to me." he said crawling over me making me smile, giving him a soft peck on the lips.