Kylie

End of the story, we woke up after a couple hours, naked .
I was on top of him and he was asleep still, i layed my head against his chest and closed my eyes . Listening to his heartbeat and his soft breathing , his arms are wrapped around my waist .
He flipped us , oh well-
He crawls on top of me burrying his face on my neck and flopping on top of me, i cant help but smile.
I look at him , he looks cute when he is sleeping.
God im sore after all that action but i did loved some good sex. Especially if it was with him.
His eyes open slowly as he hides his face more, groaning at the same time, i giggle kissing his cheek "morning" he yawns before looking at me "mm morning beautiful" he said kissing me quickly.
I look out the window to see its still raining so i look at him "well guess youre locked in here with me" i grin and he chuckles before noding.

"Now shoo get up and lemme get dressed" i said pushing him off , he pouts "hey!-"
I smile walking to my closet snd changing into some comfy clothes and throwing some at him.

He rolls his eyes and gets changed before running to me and picking me up, my eyes widen but a smile appears on my lips. He carried me downstairs , Shawn and Alisha were laying there , looked pretty intimate and close .
I looked at jake nodding to do back upstairs and leave them alone but he set me down and jumped on top of them.

"Oh my god hi girlyyy" he says .

"Dude the fuck-" shawn said pushing him off.

"U squished meee" Alisha says holding herself.
Oh my god whats even happening here now-