Shawn

Through the dinner you could tell Jake wanted to kill Chris everytime he glared at him. Jakes hand on Kylies thigh giving it a squeeze when he was pissed.

Kylie only holding his hand under the table , while Alisha and i shared some looks each time Kate tried to push herself close to me.

i dont want that "thing" close to me. So i scooted my chair next to alishas, wishing and praying for the dinner to end soon and when it finally did it felt like a blessing. 

We all said our goodbyes and went to our rooms , when the moon started appearing Alisha looked at me "Me and Jake have to go its late and we agreed on going home tonight to get showered and everything" she says and i nod.

"Be safe ok?" she nods before him and jake walked to the door , soon as they opened the door a cold breeze and some raindrops came into the house and the cold sensation filled the house , it was just a matter of fact if you looked at the clouds you could easily tell a storm was about to start.

"Uhm what if you guys stay the night?" Kylie says and their eyes go to us "Are you sure i need to shower-" jake starts and she smiles "Just shower here , everything thats ours is yalls plus our parents wont be home tonight or tmrw so yall will be free to be anywhereyall want" And just like that , they agreeded .

We werent wrong just a couple minutes after our parents left a big storm has arrived to the city , you could hear the raindrops falling against the window and the wind outside . 

We shared some time in the living room , next to the fireplace telling eachother about some funny stories or just simple facts about us .

After a few minutes Kylie left to the room with jake , saying they were "cold" what a shitty excuse if u have in mind we are next to a fireplace . They probably couldnt wait to kiss already , only if they knew i dont care about what they do. 

So now its just me and Alisha . 

I lay on the couch and lay my head on her lap, she looks at me confused.

"What are you doing?" she asksand i close my eyes "getting comfy" i said , burrying my face into her thighs. Her fingers run against my hair relaxing me. 

God i wish this moment could last forever.