Alisha

I'm at my locker holding my backpack against the bottom row of lockers when I hear hurried, loud footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Jake out of breath once he reaches me. He puts his hands on his knees and holds up his index finger, signaling to wait. I close my locker and put my bag down on the floor. 

"Look...at my new phone!" He exclaims shoving his phone in front of my face. 

I take it from his hands and examine it. "Oooooh so shinyyyy! And no cracks!" I look down at the reflection from the glass. "Where did you get it though?" I ask handing it back to him as he admires it. 

"Oh yeah Kylie bought me it," he shrugs with a smile. 

"Kylie?"I ask as I slide down against the locker and pull out my lunch from my bag. 

"Yea, she's the girl I'm protecting," He says sliding down beside me, taking my sandwich, and taking a large bite out of it making me narrow my eyes at him. 

"Well, shouldn't you be with her then?" I toss a grape into my mouth and he stops chewing as his eyes widen. 

"Oh shit you're right-" He gets interrupted by a small giggle next to him. He turns his head to the left to see her. 

Kylie, I'm assuming is beautiful, she's wearing a bright yellow bralette with a matching yellow pleated skirt showing off her long tan legs. Her curves are defined and she just screams beauty. 

"Nice going, you already suck on your first day of work," I elbow his shoulder making him glare at me, which I react to with an innocent smile. 

"You must be Alisha, I'm Kylie," Kylie says with a smile as she looks over at me. 

"So I've heard," I nod. 

"What are you guys doing eating here?" She asks looking at us then down the hall. 

"The cafeteria is too crowded," I shrug. "And people are mean," I say and she nods sympathetically. 

"Can I join?" She asks and I look over at Jake who nods. I pick up my bag from beside me and put it on my lap, patting the floor next to me. She takes a seat beside me and takes a few of my grapes. 

"Yeah, let's just let everyone take my food-" I remark. Jake and Kylie look at each other, mouth full of food before laughing. 

I look at Jake knowingly, nodding my head at Kylie lightly so she doesn't notice but he does. He simply rolls his eyes, someone is going to have a crush.