T W O

"There was a moment when I thought that I will be alone but then I found you

"There was a moment when I thought that I will be alone but then I found you."

AUTHOR'S POV:

"easy there, don't choke on your food y/n-ah." her father said looking at his daughter stuffing her face with everything on the breakfast table.

"I am getting late dad." she said with her puffy cheeks

"You are not. I will drop you today." jong-suk said

"Hm. Oppa will drive his car like fast and furious-

she finally choke on her food making so-young laugh, patting her back jong-suk handed her the juice which she gulp down quickly.

"food isn't going anywhere. eat slowly." she nod her head on her father's word and again stuff more pancakes in her mouth.

"I was wondering why don't we have a movie night today like last month." jong-suk said, her eyes lighten up with excitement

"nah I have so much work to do today." so-young said, y/n pout and look at her sister with frown.

"That's not fair, you work everyday take a day off besides it's Saturday tommorow." y/n said.

"still no."

"no...unnie please.. please please." y/n blink her doe eyes and try to convince her, so-young stare at her for a while and point her chopsticks toward her but then she shake her head.

"Okay fine." she said. y/n squeal in excitement and wipe her mouth.

"I'll go bring my bag oppa wait for me." she stood up from her place and hop towards her bedroom.

Mr. lee shake his head on his daughter's behavior, he smile fondly at her but then turn towards Jong-suk.

"After dinner today there is something important I want to discuss to all of you." jong-suk frown.

"what is it dad?" he asked, so-young looked concerned too.

"We will talk out this tonight." he said.

"um...do you want me to ask y/n to sleep early today." Mr. Lee shake his head.

"No let her be there, it's about her." Mr. lee whispered but only Jong-suk heard it.

"Oppa let's go." holding her bag on her shoulder she ran towards him, jong-suk stood up from his chair.

"Come on, or you will be late for your shoot ."

"Have a good day sweetie." Mr. lee said to his daughter and kiss her forehead lovingly.

"You too dad. I love you."y/n said waving her hand and walk out of the house in hurry making jong-suk run behind her.

××× seoul Highschool: