T W E N T Y

"I love you madly,crazily,eternally"

NEXT MORNING:

"You are an idiot." Jin said hitting on Taehyung head making him groan.

"you don't have to be so violent hyung." he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Who the hell give you right to hurt her like that." Jin glare at him. Taehyung nibble on his lower lips.

"Two days. taehyung. you have been ignore her for two days. you doesn't even know how upset she was." Hobi said looking disappointed at younger.

"you don't have to be so angry on her for that she wasn't wrong. didn't you see how Areum was trying to get close to you. and by y/n face we can all tell that how much mad she was." taehyung sigh.

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Talk to her." namjoon said.

"Ya i will go to her and talk to her like nothing happened."

"No matter what taehyung. It's not right. this vacation is especially for both of you and here you guys are being mad on each other." Taehyung was just listening. he doesn't know what to do.

Did I take it too far.

They were in hobi's room and everyone of them were trying to make him understand.

"You both are jealous and don't you dare said that you don't love her." Jin said eyeing him.

"Am I that obvious?" All of them nod.

"Then why she doesn't see that. why can't she see that my eyes are only on her no one else." Taehyung huff.

" you have a dumb wife there hyung." Jungkook said. Taehyung glare at him and got a hit on his head by jimin.

"why don't you just confess?" suga said.

"I am not sure if she likes me or not hyung."

"Aish they both are dumb." Jin rub his temple in frustration.

"She said the same thing." Taehyung look at hobi.

"why don't you just try." jimin said.

"Taehyung, you said you love her. so hold her in your arms before someone else take her away from you." jin said.

" ah I remember. I saw her with seo-jun hyung yesterday." Taehyung clenched his fist.

"Okay. I am gonna do that." he lift his head and look at them.

"I am gonna confess."

"Yes." hobi slap on his back making him groan.

" hobi slap on his back making him groan