E I G H T

"There is something about you that keep me wanting more

"There is something about you that keep me wanting more."

AUTHOR'S POV:

Mr. lee open the door of so-young's room and went in, he saw her sleeping under the cover. she looks so peaceful.

He want to go near her and caress her hairs and tell her how much he loves her, for him his both daughters were equal.

but he stopped himself when the words she said way before y/n's marriage ring in his head.

He never thought that his daughter have been keeping so much hate for her sister all these years.

He was glad that he made a right decision for y/n. she is young now and also she doesn't know about lots of things but as the time will goes by she will understand everything.

Mr. lee stood there and look at so-young and again her words make him lose his mind.

watch me ruining everything, I am your daughter after all.

I don't care about anyone, she just took my happiness.

count your days too I am not going to leave anyone.

he shake his head and give a last glance at her before walking out of the room all disappointed. maybe he fail to raise her well. maybe his love was not enough for her. maybe he was not a good father for her.

y/n roll over the bed and open one of her eyes, frown appear on her head when she found herself in a total unfamiliar surrounding

and then it hit, she just got married yesterday with mister super cold guy. She sigh and throw the blanket off of her.

she huff when she saw no one beside her, taehyung wasn't there, when she sleep last he wasn't there too.

she rub her eyes and make her way to the washroom just then the door of open and taehyung walk out with just towel wrap around his waist.

her eyes fall on his half naked self and her eyes widen, she quickly cover her eyes and a manly scream escape her lips.

Taehyung got startled and hold the towel around his waist to prevent it from falling. he look at y/n who was still covering her eyes. he completely forget that now he have someone else in his room