N I N T E E N (1/2)

" She was his lifeline

he was her sanity.

"You look stressed

"You look stressed." Jimin said. looking at his friend who has a frown on his face

"I am fine." he simply said. Jimin roll his eyes at his stubbornness. he know he is not okay.

"um.......how is Jess and baby?" Taehyung asked. jimin smile.

"Ah she is doing great. and about the baby she is fine as well. she always wake up at night. I wonder how Jess manage her all the day." Taehyung smile listening to his friend.

"I am sorry I wasn't there when you need my support." Jimin shake his head.

"It's fine. besides you need my support the most right now. how is y/n?" Jimin asked. Taehyung sigh.

"Still same. she often zone out. she talk less. I again saw her crying last night." Jimin nod.

"Did you.....did you tell her about you and so-young?" Taehyung shake his head leaning on his chair.

"I don't know how to. I don't want to hurt her. when she know I am the reason why her sister hates her she will be heartbroken. jimin."

"But you still have to tell her. she deserves to know. don't keep her in the dark. even tho so-young was the part of your past but still you should tell her."

"I will but not now " Jimin smile.

"Whenever you feel like." Taehyung nod. suddenly his phone ran and look at the caller id.

"Hello hyung!" he said as soon as he pick up.

"Hey. how are you Taehyung?" he asked.

"We met two days ago. jong-suk hyung." Taehyung chuckle.

"I know, I know." he said.