T W E N T Y T H R E E

"I can do anything for you just ask for it

"I can do anything for you just ask for it."

TWO WEEKS LATER:

"AHJUMA" she shouted as soon as she enter into the mansion. the old lady smile and engulf her into her arms.

"Oh dear how are you?" she asked.

"I am completely fine. you know I missed you so much" she said. Ahjuma chuckle. Taehyung walk in with his hand in his pocket and smile tug on his face.

"Young master?" she was a bit shock to see him smiling but she was glad at the same time.

"You guys should go and take some rest." she said. y/n nod her head and quickly rush upstairs making both of them chuckle at her clumsiness when she nearly tripped on the stairs.

 y/n nod her head and quickly rush upstairs making both of them chuckle at her clumsiness when she nearly tripped on the stairs

"Ha" she dramatically throw herself on the bed and roll over it. Taehyung was silent all this time. just looking at her being weird. she is normally like that.

"I am so tired." she whine. walking toward the bed Taehyung sat beside her

"Take some rest. you have been whine for a while now." she pout a little and sit up on the bed.

"I am bored too." A smirk appear on his lips. she frown looking at him confused when he lean closer to her face

"Wanna do something fun?" he whispered near her ears. her cheek turn red and she bite her lower lips literally screaming in her head.

dear heartu calm down or else I had to choke you.

A small ping of her phone catch her attention, she clear her throat and pick up her phone. trying to go away from him. she open the phone and sigh.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked

"My classes are starting from tommorow. yeonjun texted me." she said, Taehyung nod his head.