F O U R

"She is the wild tangled forest with temples and treasures concealed within

"She is the wild tangled forest with temples and treasures concealed within."

AUTHOR'S POV:

TWO DAYS LATER:

She stood in front of the mirror and smile softly, she comb her hairs and sigh.

"Good Now l looks like Oppa." she giggle to herself when the door of her room open and jong-suk walk in with a smile.

"Going somewhere?" he asked standing beside her. she shake her head.

"Just going to dad's room." jong-suk nod.

"Let me tie your hairs." he said picking up the scrunchie from the table

"why you look happy?" he asked taking her hairs.

"um.. that's a secret." she giggle when she saw him pouting through the mirror.

"why did you come here?" she asked, jong-suk tie her hairs.

"Just wanted to check up on you." he said, hearing a knock on the door she turn around.

"Come in." she said, so-young came into the room.

"oh you are here too." she said looking at her brother.

"anyways y/n Mrs. Kim is here. she is waiting for you downstairs." y/n frown.

"Mrs. Kim? why?" so-young shrugged with emotionless face. y/n look toward jong-suk.

"You should go." he said, y/n nod and walk out of her room. she walk downstairs where Mrs. Kim was sitting.

"oh my dear." Mrs. Kim said with a smile and hug her.

"what bring you here, Mrs. Kim?" Y/n ask and sit beside her.

"Just wanted to meet you." she smile, Mrs. Kim was a very sweet woman, not rude not cold. She wasn't like a those mothers who look at girls like they are thread.

"What do you think about the marriage proposal?"she asked,Y/n smile.

"I have made my decision." y/n said.

"really?" Mrs. Kim asked. she hold her hands and caress them softly.

"B.. before you do anything, y/n I want you to think about it again, give my son a chance. He will be a best husband for you."

"I am no one to force you either, it will be your decision. you know when taehyung was a kid we neglected him alot, Me and his father were so much into making money and was so busy in our business that we completely forget that we had a son waiting for us at home, we regret that alot. Taehyung turn cold. he stop caring about others. he even stop talking to us. I know that we shouldn't have done that but now it all can't be undo." holding her hand tightly a tear roll down from Mrs. Kim eyes.

"I just want my son to be happy and I think you can give him the happiness we were unable to give, maybe you will be able to change him.  He doesn't know how to love maybe he learn it from you. please just don't reject him. give him a chance." hearing her words y/n smile.