F I F T E E N (2/2)

"Her innocence make me want to hide her from every bad thing in this world

"Her innocence make me want to hide her from every bad thing in this world."

Her eyes snap open and a big smile appear on her face

"Mom?" she said. Taehyung roll his eyes.

"It's mom." She instantly try to sit on the bed, yes try. she couldn't get up because of the way she was laying. her upper body was in the air and she was struggling to get up like a kid.

"I...I want to go" she mumble. Taehyung press his lips together trying not to laugh at her cute attempt. he put his palm on her back and help her to sit on the bed. As soon as she get her balance she jump out of the bed.

"Be careful." Taehyung said. she was having a cramp a while ago. what happened now.

"I am fine Taehyung-ssi." Y/n shouted. and before he could say anything she ran out of the room.

Why she has to be so weird.

Taehyung shake his head and stood up before walking downstairs. he hear another excited scream of his little wife.

"Mom~" she hug her mother-in-law tightly on which Mrs. Kim gladly hug her back. Taehyung lean against the door frame crossing his arms against his chest and smile.

"How are you my child?" Mrs. Kim asked kissing her forehead, y/n  give her a cheeky chubby smile.

A sudden Idea popped in her mind and a small evil smirk appear on her face..

"MOM~"  she shouted and clinged on Mrs. Kim making her eyes gone widen.

"Omo what happened?" Y/n sniff and sob trying to act like she was crying. correction fake crying.

Taehyung frown at her sudden change of behavior. he doesn't know what that little girl was up to.

"M..Mom. l.. look." Mrs. Kim gasp looking at her hand while y/n wipe her fake tears. Taehyung eyes widen.