T W E N T Y S E V E N (1/2)

A week later:

The windows were covered with curtains. it was dark around the room. he sat on his bed scrolling through his phone.

A chuckle left his lips along the tears from his eyes. Looking at the baby pictures in his phone he smile. His hands couldn't stop shaking.

His eyes fall one of the picture of his wife which he took at Jeju. where she was standing near the flowers and smiling fondly at them

His thumb caress her face while his heart beat faster against his chest. he thought he was strong enough but he wasn't.

he miss her. her presence. her touch. her innocent smile. her soft kisses. her crazy act. he miss her alot.

he was going to be a father but he wasn't even near his baby. he want to experience everything during her pregnancy but looks like it wasn't in his fate. hearing a knock on his door he wipe his tear.

"Young Master?" The old lady said.

"Yes ahjuma" he said.

"Please eat something. you haven't had your breakfast too."

"I am not hungry." he said leaning against the headboard.

"Young master. you have an event to attend today. how will you be able to go when you will not feel okay. I know you are sad. but not for yourself. eat for her. she will not be happy if she know that you were starving." closing his eyes taehyung sigh. he doesn't know but y/n had being asking how taehyung is. is he eating or not? is he overwork? is he eating on time? she knows everything. she might be far from him but she was so close to him as well.

"Okay....I am coming then." Ahjumma smile

Taehyung sigh once again and was about to head downstairs when his phone rang. he pick up the phone and frown when he saw an unknown number. he pick up the call and his confused face turn into a cold one.

"Hello Taehyung?" hearing her voice he feel like doing something to her. she try to destroy his relationship with his wife and now the audacity she had to call him.

"Please don't cut the call. please listen to me." he hear a sob from her making him roll his eyes.

"I am sorry-

"Sorry for what huh?" Taehyung cut her off and scoff.

"For nearly destroying my life. why did you even call me at the first place. what do you think you will do whatever the hell you want then disappear for weeks and show up like nothing huh?" Taehyung asked with tears in his eyes. he regret about everything he had with her.

"I...I love you Taehyung." she said making him even more disgusted.

"Oh shut up. JUST SHUT UP. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MORE. SHE LEFT. SHE IS NOT WITH ME RIGHT NOW. IF YOU EVER LOVE ME YOU COULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF HURTING ME LIKE THIS SO-YOUNG.". Taehyung cried. he was trying not to break down but he can't do anything.

"I...I am sorry taehyung. I like you since highschool b..but you never give me that much attention that's why I told you to be friends with benefits and you agreed a...and I was so happy but then suddenly you cut all ties with me and never look at me again. I....I feel so heartbreak. don't you think you did wrong with me too "

"Did you really love me? weren't you using my body? was that your love? It was lust. we both were doing a sin. love is something very pure. very blissful. what you or we did wasn't love." he said with teary eyes

"I wish I never met you. I am disgusted by my own self. why don't you understand. I am not yours. get out of my life. leave us alone. don't you dare call me again and I swear I will forget that you are a woman." he said and cut the call and throw the phone on the bed making it bounce.