F I V E

"Just one look and I was madly in love with her

"Just one look and I was madly in love with her."

AUTHOR'S POV:

WEDDING DAY:

He pace back and forth while his palm become sweaty and he groan in frustration.

"Look at him being all nervous, was he like that when he crack the deal of his dream project?"

"he doesn't even sweat like this hyung."

"Psst.... it looks like he is the bride."

"Guys stop It. you are not even helping, it's my first time." Taehyung said glaring at his hyungs.

"And jin hyung you were crying on your wedding day when you saw Haru noona." Taehyung said.

"And jimin you literally got panic attack on your wedding day. and here you guys are making fun of me, so ungrateful." jin press his lips together trying not to laugh at his friends fluttered face.

"Okay we get it stop sulking hyung." Jungkook said sitting near him.

"Why are you being like this?" Hoseok asked, taehyung shake his head.

"I....I don't know...I just.-

"someone is in love." jungkook said but got a slap on his head by jin.

"Come on guys stop this. all the guests are here and we are here playing around."  namjoon said putting his hand on the dresser.

"Oh ya I better check on Jess before her hormones make her rip my head out." jungkook snort at him when he ran out of the room.

"Taehyung stop stressing." namjoon pat his back trying to relax him. they were right he felt like he was the bride.

BRIDAL ROOM:

Standing in front of the big length mirror, y/n looking at herself, her makeup was done perfectly and her hairs were tied into a messy bun

she love her dress, taehyung choose it for her, she smile again but then her eyes fall on the picture frame place on the dresser.