T W E N T Y N I N E

"we are the stars that shine together

"we are the stars that shine together."

Her fingers caress the soft lock of his hairs fallen on his forehead

Her fingers caress the soft lock of his hairs fallen on his forehead. she just woke up and met with a handsome face of her husband. he was sound asleep with his parted lips hugging her waist tightly. A small pout was on her lips and she kept on staring at his face with a frown.

How can he sleep so peacefully?

I want to hit his head on the wall sooo bad.

Aish. I can't do that.

"You are looking cute that's why I am not doing anything." she said.

"I want to say that I hate you but I can't because.....um.....I love you so much."she huff in annoyance and bop his nose.

"You are meanie." her pout become bigger and she poke on his nose again.

"My meanie" A small smile come across his lips making her eyes go wide. he was awake all this time.

she quickly close her eyes and pretend like she was sleeping. she hear a deep chuckle and a big body hover over her small one.

"Are you going to pretend like you are sleeping now?" she nod her head and pause for a moment then quickly shake her head in no making him laugh even more.

"I am not awake I am sleeping" she said.

"And I am not kim Taehyung." A small gasp left her lips and she quickly open her eyes pouting at him.

"Stop lying."

"That's what I am trying to say honey that stop lying." she press her lips together and punch his chest.

"Ow It hurts." he said putting his hand on his chest.

"Did I hit you that hard." he nod his head faking the pain.

"Good." she pinch his cheek and punch him more.

"Ow......Ow baby stop " he grab her wrist and pin the on the bed and narrow his eyes.