T W E L V E

"I feel complete when she is in my arms

"I feel complete when she is in my arms."

AUTHOR'S POV

She look at the pictures place in front of her with a smile on her lips, she remember the time when they were in highschool, young and wild.

she caress his picture with her thumb and chuckle lightly.

"What are you up to so-young." her friend yeri asked looking at her in worry. the way she was looking at the picture was creeping her out. she just smile but didn't say anything. her eyes were fixed on the picture in her hand.

Taehyung's picture.

she was toxic and obsessed with him since the day one. she not only stalk him but also ask people to take their pictures when ever they kiss and also install a camera in a room where they used to do their sinful deeds.

she becomes worse when taehyung break everything with her. she couldn't stalk him. he move out of his house and start living somewhere else. she doesn't show it but deep inside her mind was also Playing game with her as well

"did you get what I ask you to?" yeri sigh.

" here" she said handing her the USB.

"What are you gonna do?" she asked.

" If he can't be mine. I won't let him be with someone else." her eyes widen in shock.

"For god sake so-young. he is your sister's husband." so-young chuckle.

"sister? I don't have any sister. just wait and watch me taking everyone and everything away from her. I am gonna make her suffer."  yeri realize how much of a psycho she has become.

"What have she even done to you?"

"She took everything from me. she kill my mother. she took dad and oppa, and now taehyung also fall in her trap. no I won't let this happen." she bite her lips harshly.

"No one took anything from you. you are the one who push everyone away. you are so selfish so-young, leave that little girl alone " her head snap towards her and she glare at yeri which make her scared.

"Shut the fuck up and get lost, I don't need your advice " yeri shake her.

"Don't cry after doing all of this." she said and turn around walking away from her.

so-young know what she was doing was wrong but now she doesn't want to stop.

TWO DAYS LATER;