S E V E N T E E N

"Her every pain, her every sorrow bring tears in my eyes

"Her every pain, her every sorrow bring tears in my eyes."

Warning: people with weak heart please step back. Bring your tissue cause you guys will definitely cry or if not I don't know what will make you cry then. enjoy.

Mr. Lee step out of the airport with the big smile on his face. finally he will be able to meet his kid. after more then 3 months he will finally able to meet them.

"give me the keys I will drive by myself today." he said to the man who came to pick him up. the man handed him a keys and he happily make his way toward his car.

he start his car. a smile never left his lips. his happiness were his kids and he was so proud of them. driving the car in the road his mind think about the conversation he had with his daughter. which make him a bit sad.

She scoff and glare at her father who was sitting on his chair looking at his angry daughter.

"why?  why you have to do all of this?" she asked

"I should be the one who ask you that so-young. what did she ever done to you. she is your sister for god sake." Mr. lee said in anger

"you know I never consider her as my sister. she is only the person who took everything and everyone from me. I will make sure to take everything that belongs to me."

" This hatred won't take you anyway so-young stop this nonsense." he see the fire in her eyes.

she was filled with anger and jealousy. Mr. lee know since the start that his elder daughter is the bad news.

" I will do what I had said. I am your daughter after all." he was a bit scared when he saw smirk on her face. he doesn't know what was in her mind.

"It's not for so-young. It's for y/n" he saw the big shock on her face when he told them about the proposal.

he just wanted to save his younger daughter. but he doesn't know that so-young had something with Taehyung in past.

Mr. Kim just send the proposal and he said yes beforehand because he know that taehyung was a better person for her.

"I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING." she shouted and trash the room. breaking everything that she saw.

Mr. lee try to stop her. he love her as much as he love jong-suk and y/n. she was also his blood.