T W E N T Y F O U R

"I will protect you forever,you are the star of my lonely night

you are the star of my lonely night."

she frown

she frown.

looking at his sleeping face. a cute frown appear on her face.

why god why?

why you have to make me like a potato?.

God how can someone be this handsome.

she complained. her hands make their way to his fluffy hairs and she caress them softly. he was sound a sleep and she woke up earlier then him.

his muscular arms were securely wrap around her not letting her go anywhere. she was thinking if she should wake him up or not. he looks so peaceful.

she remember something about maid said yesterday. she was thinking about it all night. and right now it was still in her mind.

why doesn't he tell her? why he lied? why was he hiding this? so many things were in her mind. should she ask him?

she kept on staring at him. slowly opening his eyes he look at her confused face. His grip tighten around her making her look at him. her eyes widen and she quickly shut them.

Taehyung chuckle.

"Am I that handsome that you can't stop staring at me?" his deep morning voice make her shiver.

"Um.....I...I wasn't staring at you." she said. her eyes were still close. he smile nuzzling his nose in her soft cheek. she press her lips together trying not to smile too.

"You are a bad liar, honey." he mumble. she giggle making his heart flutter. he was blessed with a little woman who make his day beautiful

"get up. we will get late." she pat his bicep making him groan.