T H R E E

"Her beautiful figure was standing right in front of me and I forget to speak

"Her beautiful figure was standing right in front of me and I forget to speak."

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Sitting on the couch I tap my feet on the marble floor, my father was sitting beside me talking to Mr. lee while my mother was sitting in front of me with so-young.

When dad told me about the proposal in detail I thought he was talking about so-young, but I was wrong.

me and so-young were in same highschool we were pretty close, we used to do things together, like friends with benefits type.

don't get me wrong but in those time I was young and also wild, she was also the one who approach me.

during the final years of highschool I break my all ties with her, I want to focus on my studies and want to work hard.

The day my father got a serious heart attack I decided to finish my studies as soon as possible and take over his place so he could rest a bit.

so-young doesn't change a bit, she still have a same sassy attitude, If I look at her closely I really don't know why I agree to do all this things with her.

maybe I wasn't mature enough.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear some footsteps, I lift my head and saw a small girl walking towards us.

she was wearing a pink dress which covers her legs as well. her hairs were down to her waist and there was a cute smile on her face

I stare at her doll like face, she look much younger than me, for god sake does dad want me to marry a minor

I kept staring at her and didn't realize that she just standing in front of me a smiled, I look down at her as she was much smaller then me.

My face was emotionless, I didn't say a word.

"Meet my daughter y/n." Mr. lee said smiling at her, jong-suk hyung was standing behind her and smiling at her fondly.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim" she bowed politely, whatever she do was so smooth, I don't know why I can't get my eyes off of her.

God she is adorable.