F I F T E E N (1/2)

"no matter how hard I try to stay away, she always pull me closer

"no matter how hard I try to stay away, she always pull me closer."

A month later:

Sunlight peek through the curtains making whole room shine brightly

Sunlight peek through the curtains making whole room shine brightly. she squint her eyes when it hit on her face.

She groan and turn around to get a familiar warmth but met with only coldness, she open eyes slowly and look around.

Taehyung wasn't there. It's being a month since that incident happened. She still didn't remember what actually happened.

For the past few days taehyung was also busy in his office work and also because he can't find the real culprit.

He was being so distant and also so cold. It's not like they were so close right? He came home late and left early in the morning without saying anything.

Y/n groan sitting up on the bed. she feel a bad pain in her abdomen. she clenched on her stomach and huff feeling a sudden pain. Her eyes shot open when she realized something.

"No..... please no." she quickly stood up from the bed and walk into the washroom. The back of her Trouser was covered with stain of blood. She close her eyes in frustration.

"Why this has to happen?" her eyes become teary but she let her tears fall. Poor girl was on her periods.

She quickly clean herself. her mood instantly drop. She went back to her room and change the sheet as well.

She again huff and groan feeling another wave of pain in her stomach. she walk downstairs all sad and gloomy.

"Good morning young mistress." Ryu said with a smile but soon frown when she saw a sad pout on her face.

"Are you okay?" she put her hand on her forehead.

"I am fine Unnie." She walk toward the fridge and pick some strawberries. Instant of eating she put it on the cutting board and started stabbing it with a knife.

Other maids in the kitchen look at her with big eyes wondering what she is doing. she was pouring all of her frustrating and pain on the strawberries. she left the knife on the board and turn around startling Ryu.