F O U R T E E N

"Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you

"Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you."

TAEHYUNG POV:

I stood in front of the mirror and wear my Rolex watch

I stood in front of the mirror and wear my Rolex watch. I have to visit to police department today because of what happened yesterday.

No one know how I was feeling that moment when I didn't saw her near me.It was fool of me to take my eyes off her even after knowing that there will be so many hungry eyes looking at her.

I hear a soft groan and through the mirror I saw her holding her head. It must be hurting.

"Ow." she rub her head and try to sit on the bed. I quickly make my way toward her and help her sit.

"Why my head hurt so much?" she mumble rubbing her head.

"Are you okay?" I asked sitting near her. she make me worry so much. She just made my cold heart melt.

"Where am I? Am I in heaven?" she said making me chuckle, she is so silly.

"No honey. You are at home."

Honey. I give her this name because why not? she is as sweet as honey.

"Then why my head hurts~" she hit on her head making me hold her wrist. she is so soft.

"Stop doing that." I said holding her hand.

"You passed out yesterday in the restroom." I lied. of course I will not tell her the truth. she already not get over her nightmares and I don't want to add any more.

"Passed out? In restroom?" she looks confuse. a small pout form on her pink lips. and I swear I was never being so needy for a kiss.

"I drink the apple juice you send me and after drinking it I was feeling dizzy." she said thinking.

Apple juice? I didn't send her any apple juice I frown and look at her confuse face. what is she talking about?

"Oh?" she suddenly became energetic. Aish this girl. she open the drawer of nightstand and started to find something.