N I N E

"Her innocence was so adoring that make me go crazy even more

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Her innocence was so adoring that make me go crazy even more."

AUTHOR'S POV

1 WEEK LATER:

Her soft giggles echo into the whole kitchen , she smile cheekily at one of the maid who said something to her or may be compliment her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Her soft giggles echo into the whole kitchen , she smile cheekily at one of the maid who said something to her or may be compliment her.

She wasn't allowed in a kitchen as taehyung said but y/n was a rule breaker, she helped them preparing breakfast. The head maid ask her to leave all of this but she denied politely.

"young mistress please put these knifes away. young master will fire us if you hurt yourself." One of the maid Ryu said.

"I am not a kid Unnie let me do this. I promise I will run out of the kitchen before Taehyung-ssi come downstairs." Y/n said cutting the fruits and putting them in a bowl.

"You don't know but he is a bit protective of you." The head maid said taking the sharp knife from her hand making her pout.

"Ahjuma That's not fair." head maid shake her head at her telling her not to be stubborn.

Narrowing her eyes y/n grab the cookie Jar from the counter and open the lid before stuffing some in her mouth.

Ryu standing beside her chuckle at her behavior, the chatting sound in the kitchen died down and everyone went quite.

"what happened?" She asked Ryu who looked like she saw a ghost, she quickly bow to someone and ran away without saying anything.

her back was facing the door so she doesn't know what was happening, The kitchen was soon empty making her confused.

she was about to turn around when two hands slam on the counter beside her making her flinch, she hold the cookie jar against her chest tightly before it falls.

She feel him leaning near beside her face, his breath hit on her neck and his chest lightly touched her back.

"What are you doing here?" His deep voice make her gulp, laughing nervously y/n turn around.